One of Us
posted
Many thanks for the DVD.
Great Quality and very interesting
What was the final tusk weight?

Posts: 121 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 21 October 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The weight was 53 x 50. I had guessed around 50.

The buff was 46.5.

The kudu was 57.5 x 55.5.

I am glad you liked it.

Posts: 12094 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you very much for mine as well, it's on the agenda for tomorrow night. Arrival today.

Posts: 1700 | Location: USA | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of matt u
posted Hide Post
Larry.. thanks again for the DVDs

mine arrived today ,and will be watching this weekend.
I hope everything gets sorted out with your tusks as soon as possible!

matt

Posts: 1662 | Location: Winston,Georgia | Registered: 07 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Larry,, thanks for all the dvd's. I will watch them from a different perspective after hearing about all the import problems you have had and are having.... It will make me take a bunch more pictures and film this summer!!!! I wish you the best on recovering your trophies,, wes

you can make more money, you can not make more time

Posts: 786 | Location: Mexia Texas | Registered: 07 July 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Larry, muchas gracias and I will get it on the tv manana. Mine arrived today and I note that we are fellow members of the "Institute"! Hope your tax season is moving along. Hope to be able to reciprocate at some time.

Posts: 1324 | Registered: 17 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Nemo .450
posted Hide Post
I received my "Return to the Save" today. Got it, and watched it. I enjoyed it alot.

Thanks very much for a great DVD and such a generous offer. tu2

------------------------------------------------------------------------

He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him. -- John 3:36

http://www.accurateinnovations.com - http://aigunstocks.com/home-2/

NRA Life Member
DSC
SCI
DRSS - STILL waiting on MY "Taksdale" .450NE or a refund... coffee

"Young knight, learn to love God and revere women, so that your honour grows. Practice knighthood and learn the Art that dignifies you, and brings you honour in wars." (Johannes Liechtenauer, 14th century)

Posts: 279 | Location: North-East Georgia | Registered: 12 November 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You are all welcome. I hope the DVD's provide a little entertainment .

Muy Grande, I am fortunate . I do very little of the April 15 work. Insurance companies and a handful of professional athletes keep me occupied when I am not hunting.

Posts: 12094 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Larry, I too appreciate the DVD. You need your own TV show! I have only seen part of it (it came today) but I'm enjoying it quite a bit. I'll see the elephant in the morning.

Chuck

Posts: 359 | Location: NW Montana | Registered: 18 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Ahmed Sultan
posted Hide Post
Larry thanks, I got the "Return to Save" yesterday, very kind of you.

Very well made DVD and that buffalo is simply awesome, congratulations.

Ahmed Sultan

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Larry,

I received your DVD yesterday and have only had time to watach the first few minutes. I am looking forward to watching it completely this weekend.

Thanks

Hartley

Posts: 555 | Location: the Mississippi Delta | Registered: 05 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Larry,

My dvd arrived yesterday. My son and I will watch it tonight. Thanks for sharing so generously.

Posts: 150 | Location: Blanco Co., TX | Registered: 16 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Nevada Wapati
posted Hide Post
Larry,

Watched your hunt last night and enjoyed it greatly. Thanks again for the DVD.
Best of luck to you on YOUR ivory.

Randy

Posts: 400 | Location: Carson City | Registered: 17 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Larry,
Thanks for the DVD. It arrived yesterday and my wife and I watched it last night. Great Job!!! We loved it.

Thanks Again,
Jim

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you , Larry. Very good camera work, excellent buff and bull as well as zebra and kudu.
Narration was well thought out and you looked like you were having the time of your life.

Dutch

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Larry,
Great video..we watched it today with our grandson. Our dream would be to take him to Africa someday. Don't think that will ever happen but we still enjoy sharing it with him through people like you who share your trips. Again Thanks for your generosity!

Mike & Linda

Posts: 150 | Location: Washington | Registered: 01 May 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Larry,

Thank you for your generosity...and for fueling our addiction...I watched it over pizza and beer in front of the DVD. The buffalo was magnificent and the elephant bull night shot was superb. The production was professional quality.

Good hunting,

Paul

"Diligentia - Vis - Celeritas"
NRA Benefactor Member
Member DRSS

Posts: 1026 | Location: Southeastern PA, USA | Registered: 14 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the DVD. I plan on enjoying it this week ( at work!)
Thanks again.

Posts: 610 | Location: NC | Registered: 17 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Larry,
Thanks for the DVD "Return to the Save" - I received it today and look foward to watching it very soon.

One of Us
Picture of CCMDoc
posted Hide Post
Larry,

My sincere thanks - got mine today.

I plan to enjoy it tomorrow - a few times.

Thanks again,

Paul

NRA Lifer; DSC Lifer; SCI member; DRSS; AR member since November 9 2003

Don't Save the best for last, the smile for later or the "Thanks" for tomorow

Posts: 3465 | Location: In the Shadow of Griffin&Howe | Registered: 24 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Larry,

I just finished watching your dvd. Great quality. Thanks for sharing.

I will be hunting just south of where you were in October with my son. Seeing your dvd has really increased my desire to get back to my Mistress, "the dark continent".

Hartley

Posts: 555 | Location: the Mississippi Delta | Registered: 05 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
HK:

Prepare yourself, it is really hot then.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well Larry,
I have to thank you again here!!!!. Thank you for the DVD 100000000 times.

Aziz

Posts: 51 | Location: Ottawa, Canada | Registered: 15 December 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Larry,

I received two more DVDs from you yesterday.."My Last Lion" and "Wingshooting". I just want to Thank you again for sending them. They were unexpected and we watched them last night, they were excellent!!!

Thanks Again,
Jim

One of Us
posted Hide Post
The remaining requests will go next week. I am glad you all are enjoying them.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Larry, I also received two additional DVDs yesterday. I haven't sat down and watched them yet, but I'm sure they are as enjoyable as the first. Thank you for sharing these - I am truly enjoying the video story telling. They certainly evoke the "wish I was there" sentiment in me!

Chuck

Posts: 359 | Location: NW Montana | Registered: 18 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Larry,

I just got your DVD's yesterday and have enjoyed them thouroughly. I'm glad you aree enjoying teh fruits of your hard work, especially those with your son.

Can you tell me w liitle about your lime green ear plugs? What kind and where did you get them. Looking for a good pair myself.

Thanks again.

NRA Life Memebr

Posts: 91 | Location: Holt, Michigan | Registered: 28 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of kaizer
posted Hide Post
Larry,

Yesterday I received two additional and unexpected DVDs from you, and I just want to say THANK YOU for you generosity and for helping us feed our passion and addiction. You are a true gentleman.

Many thanks again!

Dale

Posts: 92 | Location: Near Illinois-Wisconsin Border | Registered: 20 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Larry - Like Kaiser said above, I received all 3 DVDs from you, and the last 2 were a pleasant surprise! THANK YOU!!! My DVD player just pooped out, but I will replace it tomorrow. Can't wait to watch your hunts! Thanks again!

Glen

Posts: 282 | Location: Salt Lake City, Utah | Registered: 20 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Lechwe:

I got them in Reno. They are custom molded to your ear. I think they are about $35 a pair .

I like them. They do a good job. I put one in an ear and hang the other in my pocket in the string

posted Hide Post
Larry,

Really appreciate the DVDs. You had a great hunt and thanks for sharing.

John

Posts: 42 | Location: Houston Texas | Registered: 16 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ladies & gentlemen:

I just attempted to copy the addresses from all the remaining pm's and forward them for use in mailing. I noted that for whatever reason, there are entire pages of pm's gone. I have no idea why. Pretty much all of the pm's I used for adresses in the first batch of DVD's that were mailed are totally gone. They were there last week.

The remaining DVD's will be mailed this week. If you don't have them by the end of next week, please pm me again. I have not intentionally cut anyone out.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

One of Us
Picture of vandyboy
posted Hide Post
Larry, thank you so much for the dvd's! Very generous of you. Class act.

Posts: 111 | Location: Jackson, MI USA | Registered: 18 February 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
Larry I watched all three DVDs in one day! They are top of the line, good job sir! Thank you very much for these fine films.

They were a welcome change from the usual "RACK-UM and STACK-UM" things I usually find in hunting films. These show the SAFARI not just the shooting. A Safari is not just a shooting match but a total experience that includes camp time, travel time, tracking time, and shooting time along with explanation of the happening! Again well done!

....................... tu2

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Anjin
posted Hide Post
Got my DVD of "Return to the Save" yesterday. It is fun to see folks enjoying themselves. Thanks!

Norman Solberg
International lawyer back in the US after 25 years and, having met a few of the bad guys and governments here and around the world, now focusing on private trusts that protect wealth from them. NRA Life Member for 50 years, NRA Endowment Member from 2014, NRA Patron from 2016.

Posts: 554 | Location: Sandia Mountains, NM | Registered: 05 January 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Larry

I just rec'd the DVDs in the mail.

I look forward to watching them.

Thank you.

Ian

Posts: 234 | Location: Northern Ontario | Registered: 25 March 2005Reply With Quote