THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Anyone Ever go in the African Hunting Chat Room...

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone Ever go in the African Hunting Chat Room...
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Cane Rat
posted
...besides Scottyboy, John Frederick, and myself? We are in there most evenings if anyone wants to join us. The more the merrier!

Posts: 2767 | Location: The Peach State | Registered: 03 March 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cane Rat
posted Hide Post
Guess not, eh? Frowner

Posts: 2767 | Location: The Peach State | Registered: 03 March 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Neil-PH
posted Hide Post
Just worked out how to use it !!

Posts: 534 | Location: The Plains of Africa | Registered: 07 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Go

Would love to join one evening.

Posts: 261 | Location: Lydenburg | Registered: 19 January 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of peterdk
posted Hide Post
sounds great

if i am up early i will join you there.

best

peter

Posts: 1336 | Location: denmark | Registered: 01 September 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
Just tried it but seems no-one was there....

One of Us
Picture of cmfic1
posted Hide Post
Wow, I've been registered since '05....never knew there was chat on here Frowner

Rod

--------------------------------
"A hunter should not choose the cal, cartridge, and bullet that will kill an animal when everything is right; rather, he should choose ones that will kill the most efficiently when everything goes wrong"
Bob Hagel

Posts: 977 | Location: Alberta, Canada. | Registered: 10 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of peterdk
posted Hide Post
im in there now, but no one is home, will hang around in there while i work next to the computer, to see how this is working Smiler

peter

Posts: 1336 | Location: denmark | Registered: 01 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
WHAT CHAT ROOM !!! shockerCAN we talk about LUAN and croc fishing?????????? Big Grin

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Neil-PH
posted Hide Post
I bet there are more of us guys just like me who never knew about the chat rooms, or how to access them.

Well, just to let you know how;

1. Hit the GO button above the thread box.
2. Scroll down to AR Chat rooms.
3 The choice is all yours.

Now I'm off for a few beers.

Posts: 534 | Location: The Plains of Africa | Registered: 07 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I can get to the chat room but can't type anything in. What am I doing wrong?

465H&H

Posts: 5686 | Location: Nampa, Idaho | Registered: 10 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cmfic1
posted Hide Post
Down at the bottom, there is a long horizontal line. Type your stuff in there, and then hit "Talk" at the far right of that hzntl line.

Rod

"A hunter should not choose the cal, cartridge, and bullet that will kill an animal when everything is right; rather, he should choose ones that will kill the most efficiently when everything goes wrong"
Bob Hagel

Posts: 977 | Location: Alberta, Canada. | Registered: 10 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Headed in there now for a bit.

Posts: 2163 | Registered: 13 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cane Rat
posted Hide Post
Me too, anyone want to join us?

One of Us
Picture of Cane Rat
posted Hide Post
You guys are missing out on some good fun! Saeed provided the chatrooms for us, we should make an effort to use them AND you get instant gratification from your posts. Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cane Rat:
You guys are missing out on some good fun! Saeed provided the chatrooms for us, we should make an effort to use them AND you get instant gratification from your posts. Big Grin

"Instant gratification" eh?

I would rather it last a bit longer. Wink

One of Us
posted Hide Post
instany gratifications thats an ugly thought shocker

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Gonna stick my head in there for a bit..

One of Us
Picture of Steve Ahrenberg
posted Hide Post
I still cant figure it out Mad

Formerly "Nganga"

Posts: 3449 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: 26 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
that makes two of us...

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cmfic1
posted Hide Post
Rich & others.
At the top left of this page (in blue) there is a "Go" box.
Click on it & at the bottom of it it says "Accurate reloading chat rooms", hover your mouse over it & to the right will have a drop-down box of available rooms to chat in. Click on the one you want.

Then down at the bottom, there is a long horizontal line, to the right of a yellow smiley face & a green box. Type your stuff in there, and then hit "Talk" at the far right of that hzntl line.

Rod

Bob Hagel

One of Us
Picture of 505 gibbs
posted Hide Post
thought I would try the African Hunt chat out if anyone else wants to show

One of Us
posted Hide Post
In there now, Brad

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Man, there are 7 of us in there.. must be a record of sorts!

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cane Rat:
...besides Scottyboy, John Frederick, and myself? We are in there most evenings if anyone wants to join us. The more the merrier!

there is a chat room?????? how do i get on please?

"one of the most common african animals is the common coolerbok(or coleman's coolerbok). Many have been domesticated and can be found in hunting camps, lodges and in the back of vehicles."

Posts: 252 | Location: Singapore | Registered: 26 April 2004Reply With Quote