New
Find
Notify
Tools

JudgeG's Ammo Carrier
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Being the excellent double rifle shooter that he is, JudgeG has developed a new method of carrying ammo as this picture shows. Obviously the Viking Hat with the horns is a clever attempt to fool game animals into thinking he is something other than human. I tend to agree. This picture was taken on our trip in the Kwazulu-Natal. South African Wine creates perfect "Kodak Moments".

Posts: 551 | Location: Woodbine, Ga | Registered: 04 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of SnakeLover
posted Hide Post
Wow, great picture!! Did you get a chance to watch him reload? I'm assuming he can open that double, simply lean down and drop into the two open chambers as well. A true innovator.

Posts: 472 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 26 January 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
1115:

Well, at least I cleaned my plate?

Expect that money I owe you sometime in the next century. I'll never be able to run for elective office again. Maybe I can run the fraud investigations in the U.N. or something. They like clowns there, I guess...

SnakeLover:

This just goes to prove that a double rifle MUST be in a flanged caliber. The ammo just don't stick in your nose unless you have that rim!

Posts: 7714 | Location: GA | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
The Judge usually nose what he's doing but that snot the case here, I'm afraid.

Posts: 11017 | Registered: 14 December 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
Damn, he's a handsome fellow....

Mike

Posts: 6768 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of arkypete
posted Hide Post
It's possible that the horns are naturally occuring! How long had he been in the bush or more specific how long had he been in Natal away from the bush.
Jim

Posts: 6173 | Location: Richmond, Virginia | Registered: 17 September 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted Hide Post
If we forget about the horns and the glasses, there is a certain resemblance here...

Regards,
Martin

Posts: 2068 | Location: Goteborg, Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JefferyDenmark
posted Hide Post
Nice Martin

Cheers,

Andr�

Posts: 2293 | Location: The Kingdom of Denmark | Registered: 13 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Blacktailer
posted Hide Post
Thanks! I just sprayed coffee all over my computer

Posts: 3830 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: 09 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of SBT
posted Hide Post
Hey Judge, I think you should change your signature photo!

Nickudu - that was good!

Posts: 4781 | Location: Story, WY / San Carlos, Sonora, MX | Registered: 29 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Zero Drift
posted Hide Post

I feel confident that there was no alcohol involved in the making of this picture...

Posts: 10780 | Location: Test Tube | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Folks, don't let the Judge fool you. That's not as easy as it looks.

I tried it. It makes my nose sore.

But then, my only double is a 12-gauge.

Rick.

Posts: 1099 | Location: Apex, NC, US | Registered: 09 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Why do you have to lower yourself to insulting dumb animals like a Walrus, he did nothing to deserve that..

Howsomeever, I must admit that the judge is getting better looking in these pictures each time we see him and there is, in fact, a certain simularity,...Your looking good Judge Walley

ohhhhh my... do I like that name, Judge Walley!!

Posts: 42176 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Oldsarge
posted Hide Post
Boy, it's a good thing the wine glass was on the credenza of the computer table instead of my hand or mouth! Well done, Marterius!

Posts: 2690 | Location: Lakewood, CA. USA | Registered: 07 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
This is a prime example of why one should NEVER borrow ammo.

Best,

JohnTheGreek

Posts: 4697 | Location: North Africa and North America | Registered: 05 July 2001Reply With Quote
<JOHAN>
posted
Marterius

Now, I see the resemblance. Judge has pulled out this tusks and had them mounted on the helmet. Actually, Ray Atkinson must have done the same, both of them look quite alike The walrus brothers

Pulling out the tusks made it easier to eat and doesn't cause soo much attention in daily life

Cheers
/ JOHAN

one of us
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
I'm just glad those cartridges are pointed in a safe direction, so in case they go off nobody will get hurt.

Posts: 19369 | Location: Ocala Flats | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of CFA
posted Hide Post

Great picture, I will bet the judge will be careful around you and a camera from here on. And we all thought De Judge was above reproach.

Posts: 465 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 15 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Why do I forsee this picture appearing on courthouse bulletin boards across Georgia?

Posts: 1372 | Location: USA | Registered: 18 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post

I bet his honor wishes you would delete this one!

Personally, I wish more jurists would demonstrate as much humanity and humor.

Posts: 13675 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ohhh my. This is one of those photos that starts a rolling laugh that quickly hurts my stomach and makes me spit beer on the computer (am I aloud to say 'spit beer on the computer'?). The look of total confidence in the Judge's eyes and those horns create a convencing and formidable vision. I am certain that drink had nothing to do with this picture. And the Judge is above reproach.

Posts: 669 | Location: Alaska, USA | Registered: 26 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted Hide Post
Quote:

Why do you have to lower yourself to insulting dumb animals like a Walrus, he did nothing to deserve that..

Ray, I am sure that the ego of a walrus is such that it can not be insulted so easily, and if insulted it can handle the matter like a man...

Let's hope the same can be said about Judge Walley...

Regards,
Martin

Posts: 2068 | Location: Goteborg, Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
As to the question of the horns: A judge by nature is
a lawyer, thus the devil horns are natural!!!

Posts: 1147 | Location: Ohio USA | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of b.martins
posted Hide Post
The nose knows!

And I suppose that, probably after what seems to have been a very fine libation, that was the only way the good judge could tell a 9.3x74R cartridge from a .470 NE one!.

B.Martins

Posts: 538 | Location: Lisboa,Portugal | Registered: 16 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
I am a very dignified retired jurist. If you don't believe so, I've included a picture to prove it. I don't drink or smoke cigars or believe in God or the 2nd Ammendment. Leave me alone.

one of us
Picture of b.martins
posted Hide Post
I wonder what broke that arrow?!.
Could it have been a brainstorm, or was it simply a act of God???

BM

Posts: 538 | Location: Lisboa,Portugal | Registered: 16 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Judge Walley,
Such a disgusting display of dignity, shame on you, barristers from the 4 corners of the earth will be demanding your resignation,impeachment and prescribing gilflurting, of course they will all be liberal democrats argueing over leftovers as usual!

Posts: 42176 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ray,

Do you recognize anyone in this picture?????

Posts: 551 | Location: Woodbine, Ga | Registered: 04 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
Folks:

If you want to know how to have a good time in Africa, you gotta go with Pierre, Dale and me. All kind of stuff was screwed up as you might have read about the elephant and buffalo part of the safari, but when you're with two guys with a great sense of humor (like I was), it just ain't too bad, regardless!

We're already booked for July 27th, 2005! Hide you buffaloes... Dale, Pierre and ? (listening Mr. Wampler?) are a' coming for ya'll.

If they don't put me in a straight jacket first???

Saeed:

BTW, sewing on that AR logo hurt like hell! I think I should have put it on a hat or something?

posted Hide Post
Somebody is definitely casting off the mantel of judicial accountability and making a great effort at ressurecting their boyhood dreams...I pity the poor mud bulls that aren't able to stay a step ahead of that double rifle!

Nice to see a grown man that knows how to enjoy himself!

Posts: 3 | Location: Wash., DC, USA | Registered: 19 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wanna know what's really funny about my posts concerning JudgeG?? I'm a cop. What a treat!!!! Now I can poke fun at a Judge. Life is good.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Well, I missed some good stuff in my overnight jaunt to NM, back and forth the last two weeks, but all is sorted out I hope...Have to go back next week...I do have one or maybe two permits left at $1450 each...Sure saw a lot of big bucks.

Yes, I recognized them both, its the sandrock twins AKA the Bobsey sisters! They are playing house obviously, oh my!!