Find
Notify
Tools

Shipping agent
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of bisonhunter1
posted
Okay, I found the name of the Namibia shipping person others have talked about on here.

The name is Pam Foerster and the email address I found doesn't work, emails just bounce back.

Does anyone have a current email for Pam from Namibia??

Posts: 576 | Location: Post Falls, Idaho | Registered: 03 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DC Roxby
posted Hide Post
Just got an e-mail from her yesterday so this is good.

Contact - Pam Foerster
International Air Cargo Services
PO Box 80099, Olympia, Windhoek, Namibia
Tel: (++264 61) 255333
Fax: (++264 61) 230700
Cell: (++264 81) 240 9578
E-mail: pam-iacs@mweb.com.na

I don't shoot elk at 600 yards for the same reasons I don't shoot ducks on the water, or turkeys from their roosts. If this confuses you then you're not welcome in my hunting camp.

Posts: 566 | Location: Ouray, CO | Registered: 17 November 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Jorge400
posted Hide Post
Pam has to be the most efficient person operating a business in Namibia. She has shipped my trophies twice and I have had absolutely no correspondence with her either time. My outfitter delivered my trophies to her each time and then Coppersmiths contacts me when my trophies have cleared and I pay them both for their fees and Pam's.

Easier than falling off a fence.

"...Africa. I love it, and there is no reason for me to explore why. She affects some people that way, and those who feel as I do need no explanation." from The Last Safari

Posts: 839 | Location: Cumming, Georgia USA | Registered: 17 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Second thumbs up for Pam! We've hunted Namibia 2 times with Boet Nel and our trophies were back in Alaska within 3 months of end of hunt. Pam is on top of things and is VERY good at what she does. Highly recommended.

Posts: 384 | Location: Tok, Alaska | Registered: 26 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Hunting Trophy Queen
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bisonhunter1:
Okay, I found the name of the Namibia shipping person others have talked about on here.

The name is Pam Foerster and the email address I found doesn't work, emails just bounce back.

Does anyone have a current email for Pam from Namibia??

pam forester
E-mail Address(es):
pam-iacs@mweb.com.na

Carolyn Rutkowski
Consultant, Hunting Trophy Division
Coppersmith Inc.
TheRutkowskis@aol.com

Posts: 53 | Location: Carrollton, Texas | Registered: 02 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I used someone else, and I have no complaint about their service. The trophies were expertly packed, arrived in perfect condition, and the price of their services and shipping was well within their initial estimate.

My complaint is about the stateside import agent. The charges by ABX in Houston were MORE than all of the packing, export, and shipping charges from Namibia. Have I been had?

Posts: 13239 | Location: Henly, TX, USA | Registered: 04 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
most definitely- if the clearing agent charged more than all other charges combined, me thinks you have been screwed, blued and tattoed!!

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13233 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
We were charged $100 to clear in Anchorage in 05 and then my dad drove in and cleared the trophies in 07 at no cost. You were surely had! Sorry to hear that.

Posts: 384 | Location: Tok, Alaska | Registered: 26 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bisonhunter1
posted Hide Post
Thanks to all.

Have done initial email correspondence with Pam.

Posts: 576 | Location: Post Falls, Idaho | Registered: 03 February 2006Reply With Quote