THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    FREE...Photo SlideShow Demo [www.TrophyShotPrints.com]

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FREE...Photo SlideShow Demo [www.TrophyShotPrints.com]
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Many hunters enjoy just viewing their photos on their computers, as they don't always have the wall space for my large print showpieces.

In an effort to diversify myself in this digital age, I'd like to start offering my customers their very own Safari Photo Slideshow.

This is where I need your help tu2

In order to work on the concept of this project I'm offering a FREE SLIDESHOW to a member here who will allow me to use their images as I try to learn the ins and outs of the software.

If interested...shoot me a PM or email ...I'll review the photos and select the lucky hunter tu2

If you have an online photo album so much the better but it isn't necessary.

Thanks!

Roland
lapierre.roland@yahoo.com

Posts: 3430 | Registered: 24 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bwana338
posted Hide Post
Hi Roland

Building a slide show is fairly easy. Hard part is finding music that the individuals would like to add to the slide show.

all the work is accomplished before the actual building of the DVD. Good luck.

Just set the time delay from 3 to 10 seconds per picture. I have found 5 seconds works well and keeps the show moving right along. I think the biggest I have built had a little more than 600 pictures. Doing the pre work is the hard part. Adding name tags to the photos takes time. And if cropping plus editing and enhancements are included additional time is needed.

You can build the DVD for both the operating systems and to show on the TV and or computer.

I think that a blue ray burner is in production and should be out this year.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"You've got the strongest hand in the world. That's right. Your hand. The hand that marks the ballot. The hand that pulls the voting lever. Use it, will you" John Wayne

Posts: 1626 | Location: West River at Heart | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes, all the hard work and time would be on the front end, i.e.,
PHOTO-EDITING for sure.

I'd like to give it a go and see if I can put together a high-quality product that my customers would find most satisfying tu2

I appreciate your reply brother beer

Posts: 3430 | Registered: 24 February 2007Reply With Quote