THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Re: Saeed's video - Tanz 2004 - CANADIAN LIST

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Saeed's video - Tanz 2004 - CANADIAN LIST
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Thanx Canuck... PM Sent.

Posts: 151 | Location: Vancouver, Canada | Registered: 24 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Count me in please!

Frans

Posts: 1717 | Location: Alberta, Canada | Registered: 17 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Canuck, you can put me on the list also. Smokey

Posts: 160 | Location: Whitehorse Yukon Canada | Registered: 20 April 2001Reply With Quote
Picture of Canuck
posted Hide Post
Revised list:

Gatehouse

ALF

Fischer

Mahmunur Rahman

samwise

Graylake

Smokey

Frans

Richard Powell

archdlx

gdupuis

Mabelingwane

CanadianLefty

Posts: 7122 | Location: The Rock (southern V.I.) | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I hope it is not to late, But can you add me to the list please.

Posts: 151 | Location: Vancouver, Canada | Registered: 24 December 2003Reply With Quote
Picture of Canuck
posted Hide Post
Its not too late, but you'll have to e-mail or PM your particulars to me. I don't have all my records from the previous times we have done this.

Cheers,
Canuck

Posts: 7122 | Location: The Rock (southern V.I.) | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Gatehouse
posted Hide Post
OK
Alf has the dvds already, so doesn't want them, Fischer is goign moose hutning, so you are up Manmuhur

PM me or ekail me with your adress!

Posts: 3082 | Location: Pemberton BC Canada | Registered: 08 March 2001Reply With Quote