New
Find
Notify
Tools

cchunter's Video
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I won a copy of Christer's (cchunter) video at the AR dinner on friday night and thought I would provide my thoughts on his video.

My girlfriend, a non-hunter (not anti), watched the video on Sunday night after I got back to AZ. We both really enjoyed the video, and that is usually not the case. She likes to watch all the outdoor scenery in my hunting videos, but not the actual hunting. I like to see the entire sequence up to and including the kill so I can observe shot placement and the animal's reaction.

Christer's video was so well done, that we both watched the entire video. She didn't even flinch when Christer shoots a nice waterbuck that charges through the brush then goes down like a plane wreck, but I have to admit that she did cover her eyes when the Big Viking pulled out his knife to go after a warthog!

The background music on the video is excellent! It is flute music, which I assume is Swedish, and really sets the mood for the video. I have never heard anything like it used in a hunting video.

Anyway, thank you very much for the great video Christer. I can't wait to get my hands on the next one.

Lee

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchett.

Posts: 3517 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 25 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 470CapstickA2
posted Hide Post
LHook7, you big romantic you... you probably had wine and candles going, with your Hugh Hefner pajama party smoking jacket on : )

NRA Life Memeber
SCI Life Member
Dallas Safari Life Member
DRSS
We Band of Bubbas

Posts: 404 | Location: Washington, DC/Arlington | Registered: 25 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
lol jumping cheers

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchett.

one of us
Picture of cchunter
posted Hide Post
Thanks for your comments Lee

Glad to hear that your girlfriend liked it to. The music is made specially for the film by a Swede.

Since a lot of AR memebers bought the DVD it would be great to hear your inputs for better or worse, all comments are welcome. That will help us to improve the quality on comming productions.

Posts: 2121 | Location: Sweden | Registered: 08 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I watched the trailers, my comment is get a bigger PH. You look like Guliver hunting with one of the Lillyputions. jumping I'll have to see about getting your video soon. I thinks it's awesome that someone is putting the time and effort into our sport to promote it.

Allesvanebeste,
Chuck

Posts: 107 | Location: Canyon Lake, Texas | Registered: 07 August 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of cchunter
posted Hide Post
Chuck

I look forward to se your order on my website.

About a short PH and a long client that is just perfect. I see things he cant see and he see the things I dont see and we get more animals

one of us
Picture of Widowmaker416
posted Hide Post
Christer,

Watched your video, great job! Watching the Giraffe hunt brought back some good memories from my safari last May.

It was great getting together in Reno! look forward to next year!

"America's Meat - - - SPAM"

As always, Good Hunting!!!

Widowmaker416

Posts: 1782 | Location: New Jersey USA | Registered: 12 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of boha
posted Hide Post
Christers video is perfect for educating people that know nothing about hunting Africa.

It´s not only a great video, it´s a promotion of hunting, ethics and good judgement.
My kids love it

Boha

Posts: 493 | Location: Finland | Registered: 18 July 2001Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
My wife also won a copy, and we're going to watch is tomorrow night while drinking Absolut and eating lutefisk. cheers

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GeorgeS:
My wife also won a copy, and we're going to watch is tomorrow night while drinking Absolut and eating lutefisk. cheers

George

If you want to borrow my pajama party smoking jacket, just let me know.

one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lhook7:

rotflmo rotflmo jumping

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of cchunter
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by GeorgeS:

George

This is going in the wrong direction..... Eeker

George, keep the Absolut but change lutefisken to a Giraffe filet, then you will have something nice to remember. I dont like to get a bad reputation due to some swedish traditional food.

rotflmo

Charles, your video is on it's way, should arrive next week, no lutefisk included..... Big Grin

posted Hide Post
quote:

Is it the one with the Playboy 'bunnies' all over it? Cool

Christer,

I've never had giraffe fillets, but roast klipsringer certainly floats my boat. Skal!

cheersGeorge

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of cchunter
posted Hide Post
Sounds better than the lutefisk to me, skal!

beer

one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cchunter:
[Charles, your video is on it's way, should arrive next week, no lutefisk included..... Big Grin

Did you remember the Giraffe filets? beer

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of cchunter
posted Hide Post
Charles

Sorry but Giraffe Steak was out of stock....

BTW here is the trailer for those who want to se it. TRAILER

One of Us
Picture of CaneCorso
posted Hide Post
Christer,

I enjoyed your video as well. Nice job!

~~~

Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
1 Corinthians 16:13

Posts: 622 | Location: CA, USA | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With Quote