Find
Notify
Tools

One man and his gun
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted
Having watched most of Aaron's recent Global Hunter series with big game footage from across Africa it confirms that this man is really in tune with his gun. The caliber of his choice is a .375 RUM and I have seen it in action in Zambia. It is a big hitter and consistently flattens game be it close or far. The rifle is neither a classic or indeed pleasing to the eye but it works. Not sure what scope he uses but it works.

Aaron is one of those incredible shots both off the sticks and freehand and his practice with this caliber has really paid off. His reactions are quick and concise and more importantly he does not piss around when it comes to dangerous game.

There is some first class and uninterrupted footage of the hunting and shooting of Lion, Buffalo and Elephant but for me the highlights of this series is the shooting he displays. He is an example to us all.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9956 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 505 gibbs
posted Hide Post
I believe back West, we refer to this as "the reach around", well done Aaron. animal

One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
The man takes a difficult shoot on a buffalo in Botswana. The Buffalo is distant, slightly quartering away and walking. The bullet placement is spot on. However as the Buffalo struggles to get up do it Aaron puts two quick rounds into it, again at a distance and freehand. The bullet holes looked to be not more than an inch apart.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9956 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Andrew - Thank you for the kind words! It too has been a pleasure for me, to spend quality time with you in my favorite African desination, Zambia's Kafue.

505 - Its got nothing to do with a "reach around", its called, cold-hard cash!!!

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
303-619-2872: Cell
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

Posts: 4888 | Location: Boise, Idaho | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With Quote