Find
Notify
Tools

Finally (from Big Bore Productions)
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of BNagel
posted
Just got the email and watched the trailer Mark.

"Death In the Great Rift Valley" looks like a winner. Of course, being an Americo-African born in Ethiopia helps fan my flames. Glad you got the details worked out, Mr. Buchanan!!

(Okay Moja aka Mr. Marc -- waiting on yours next!)

Posts: 4884 | Location: Bryan, Texas | Registered: 12 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I still haven't started mine yet---Haven't even written the script. I'm hoping sometime in 2011 to release it. Mark B's will be very well done. He's a first class hunter and storyteller. He produces great stuff and goes the extra mile.

Posts: 636 | Location: The Hills | Registered: 24 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BNagel
posted Hide Post
Something great still left in my future then.

Patiently I wait...

:-)

Posts: 4884 | Location: Bryan, Texas | Registered: 12 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BNagel
posted Hide Post
Mark

I enjoyed your film! Nassos particularly adds the spice -- answers and interactions are more spontaneous than the usual scripted responses one sees. I bet he is a hoot, yet takes no guff.

I might have worked out the Sawlo (sp?) area from various maps I have accumulated for Ethiopia. Yet it was unfamiliar to me. Is it a non-Amharic reference? (I know the Oromo and other tribal groups often had their own regional names over-ridden by the ruling Amhara.)

Bettam amesegenalew, Gashe Marcos!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
oh man I have watched it twice already... just wish i could actually hunt there! Oh well it is to dream i guess tu2

Posts: 896 | Location: Langwarrin,Australia | Registered: 06 September 2007Reply With Quote