Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Reno SCI
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
VFR,

I paid $250.00 for a 4 day pass however, there are quite a few options/packages available.

The best thing to do is check the SCI web page. Most all the info you will need as well as lodging is posted. You also might give SCI a call. I have spoken to them 3-4 times in the last few months and they are very helpful.

Regards,
Dave

Posts: 1238 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: 31 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Does one have to be a member of SCI to attend? What is the cost of admission? Thanks

Posts: 371 | Location: Florida | Registered: 25 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
VFR
Reno Show is great, but expensive. We enjoyed last years so much we have already ordered our tickets and booked our room. Dinner tickets are $100 each, two day convention tickets $175 each. Last year we attended one day/one dinner and because it is so large, we felt that we did not have enough time to see everything. We are planning to go an extra day and attend two days of the convention and two of the dinners. This will still give us the extra time to see Reno. If you are already a member of a local club, your SCI dues are $55.00 (+ your chapter dues). Timewise, January is a good time for a get-a-way.

We met you and your wife at the Atlanta convention last year. As I remember, you had a safari planned. How did it go? You can e-mail me a message at this post.

Bob Jacobs

Posts: 201 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 21 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yes you have to be a member to attend.

The question begs, you're willing to fly to Reno, spend a few nights and pay to attend a convention and the $55/yr to belong to SCI is a problem...(all rhetorical).

Posts: 932 | Location: Delaware, USA | Registered: 13 September 2003Reply With Quote