New
Find
Notify
Tools

SCI- guest question?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I am a member, if I bring a guest, do they also have to pay for a membership and the daily entrance fee?

thanks

Posts: 186 | Location: langley,BC | Registered: 07 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Surely you jest.

Posts: 10273 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
He may, but dont call him "Surely"...

Sorry...

Posts: 2857 | Location: FL | Registered: 18 September 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bwana Bunduki:
He may, but dont call him "Surely"...

Sorry...

That's as bad as my sense of humour! rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
If I had meant to insult him, I would have said - "Shirley, you jest."

That is what I would say to a wife named Shirley that just asked if I wanted to go to the Wedding Dress Show and Symposium.

Posts: 10273 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
so if my wife named Shirley wants to attend, does she have to sign up to be a member?

Posts: 186 | Location: langley,BC | Registered: 07 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BrettAKSCI
posted Hide Post
I believe everyone will be paying their way.

Brett

DRSS
Life Member SCI
Life Member NRA
Life Member WSF

Rhyme of the Sheep Hunter
May fordings never be too deep, And alders not too thick; May rock slides never be too steep And ridges not too slick.
And may your bullets shoot as swell As Fred Bear's arrow's flew; And may your nose work just as well As Jack O'Connor's too.
May winds be never at your tail When stalking down the steep; May bears be never on your trail When packing out your sheep.
May the hundred pounds upon you Not make you break or trip; And may the plane in which you flew Await you at the strip.
-Seth Peterson

Posts: 4551 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 21 February 2008Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Wait a minute.

Does this means anyone who wishes to attend the show, and is not a member, has to buy a year's membership as well as pay entrance fee?

How much is a year's membership?
How much is the daily entrance fee?

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67464 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
Wait a minute.

Does this means anyone who wishes to attend the show, and is not a member, has to buy a year's membership as well as pay entrance fee?

How much is a year's membership?
How much is the daily entrance fee?

You might be joking about not knowing Saeed....but that was my question as well. 1 year membership is 55 dollars, and a 1 day entry pass is 130$ ,2 day pass is 205$....

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I suspect you must be a member to attend. I do not know for sure, but surely you must. I am almost sure.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am now sure I am sure -

Straight from the website -

Membership Requirements:
The minimum membership to be eligible to register for the show is a one-year national membership priced at $55 (ask an agent on-site about other membership options).

Badge Fees:
Classic Registration (to attend all four days of the show) - $310
Two Day Registration (Wednesday/Thursday, Thursday/Friday, or Friday/Saturday) - $205
One Day Registration (Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, or Saturday) - $130

Shirley, I do not jest as I am sure that this is a sure thing.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Are you now sure you want to go?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Maxx:
so if my wife named Shirley wants to attend, does she have to sign up to be a member?

Surely, certainly, Shirley must become a member. Of this, I am sure.

Since Saeed is a life member, I am sure he does not need to re-join but surely would need a day pass.

One of Us
Picture of Sevenxbjt
posted Hide Post
Not sure about "guests" but spouses only have to pay admission assuming you are a member.(If this has already been addressed, sorry).

one of us
posted Hide Post
Guests pay. I've always had to pay for memberships and attendance for my guides and invited friends, this despite "donations".

A stranger is a friend we haven't met

Posts: 277 | Location: Yellowknife, NWT, Canada | Registered: 13 October 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dogcat:
quote:
Originally posted by Maxx:

Surely, certainly, Shirley must become a member. Of this, I am sure.

Since Saeed is a life member, I am sure he does not need to re-join but surely would need a day pass.

Surely you have caused me to bust a stitch... rotflmo

Posts: 2857 | Location: FL | Registered: 18 September 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
What did Shirley have to cough up in dallas?

Posts: 1338 | Registered: 17 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Fifteen bucks, that's why I go to Dallas.

DRSS

Posts: 626 | Location: OK USA | Registered: 07 June 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I hope Shirley spent the difference with the merchants at DSC. I'm trying to meet Shirley in dallas next year.

Posts: 1338 | Registered: 17 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Surely you cannot be serious as Shirley was as the SHE Safari clothes both doing a world of business. As sure as rain, they will be there next year, most assuradly