New
Find
Notify
Tools

DAMN IT SAEED....ENOUGH
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
When things get to the point that someone as nice as Kathi has to leave its time to put the offending ass off the board. This is the best site on the net. You are losing a true asset in Kathi.

I'll shut up now, the more I type the madder I'm getting. Trying to cool down........JJ

" venator ferae bestiae et aquae vitae "

Posts: 593 | Location: Southern WV, USA | Registered: 03 August 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Tembo
posted Hide Post
JJ_Miller, Well said! I just posted a message to those bozos on that thread, but I'm sure that the children will ignore it. There should be a whole lot more of those clowns than 1 banned, in my opinion.

Posts: 2596 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Gentlemen,

We would have a very busy time if we banned everyone who others have asked us to ban.

Please see my post on Kathi's thread.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68651 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
JJ and Tembo

I suggest that we all send a note to Mr Wagon and not trouble Saeed about this. Saeed is a pretty busy guy, and I think the members can all pitch in and take out the trash this time Wink

Regards

Elmo

Posts: 586 | Location: paloma,ca | Registered: 20 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Balla Balla
posted Hide Post
JJ

Very few spammers are able to make any major inroads into the disruption of the AR forums, some have tried, they ALL eventually tire of the venom which our esteeemed wise AR snakes can produce when awoken from their winter hibernation

Saeed has the answer ....

Get into a fight with a FOOL and you too become a FOOL, ignore the FOOL and he becomes the one whom ENHANCES his inferioty complex ...

PJB

Posts: 3331 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Like Elmo said, peer pressure can work wonders. We shouldn't have let this thing get out of control in the first place. I would hope that the greater majority out there are professional and courteous, even when we vehemently disagree with another. But I often see a posting which starts off as great, end up with name calling and references to many things that have nothing to do with the posting in the first place. What's wrong with this picture? Why can't some seem to never get it?

One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tembo:
JJ_Miller, Well said! I just posted a message to those bozos on that thread, but I'm sure that the children will ignore it. There should be a whole lot more of those clowns than 1 banned, in my opinion.

Tembo,

As everyone else hs commented except you, only one member of AR has made the ridiculous comments about Kathi. Please do not attempt to drag any of us others into "your" dispute.

Posts: 10138 | Location: Wine Country, Barossa Valley, Australia | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Nitrox and ChukW,
you have both said what you wanted to say now drop it before it get's worse from here. Use PM's if you want to now start discussiong your opinions on this.

"...Them, they were Giants!"
J.A. Hunter describing the early explorers and settlers of East Africa

hunting is not about the killing but about the chase of the hunt.... Ortega Y Gasset

Posts: 3035 | Location: Tanzania - The Land of Plenty | Registered: 19 September 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bwanahile
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately the main "offending ass" was kicked off the board previously and then allowed to return. troll thumbdown

Posts: 757 | Location: Nashville/West Palm Beach | Registered: 29 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The pertinent original thread only shows that Carmelo and his adversaries are quite worthy of each other.

It is a shame however that one of these creeps would stoop as low as to attack Kathi, who has nothing to do with this internecine strife in the sewer.

Carcano

--
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither."

"Is the world less safe now than before you declared your Holy war? You bet!"
(DUK asking Americans, 14th June 2004)

Posts: 2452 | Location: Old Europe | Registered: 23 June 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Guys I know you all are right. Thats why I stopped typing when I did. I knew I needed to cool down. But let me tell you all why it angered me so.

I have met two booking agents through this site with whom I have booked three hunts. A buff hunt this July in Tanzania, a leopard, lion and Buff hunt in 06 again in Tanzania. A tribal bison hunt this Jan. Needless to say AR has had a large influence on me and I am happy for it.

Kathi has come through for me in a pinch in regards to tickets several times, she saved my bacon at the last minute in an outstanding fashion.

Even the members that disagree with me, Johan on the Blaser 93 comes to mind and a few others have been total gentlemen.

I have zero DG experience and here just for the asking I have access to several hundred years of combined experience to draw on.

The knowledge of big bore shooters to draw on.

The list could go on and on, the point being I depend on AR for a lot of things and I hate to see it degraded in any fashion.

Hoping it stays the great site it is.........JJ

" venator ferae bestiae et aquae vitae "

Posts: 593 | Location: Southern WV, USA | Registered: 03 August 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Aren't there some moderators and rules for posting on this site?? Although I find a wealth of information on this site, I have to admit that it is one of the most "foul mouthed" and confrontational sites I visit. Is this a site you'd let your teenager visit to learn about an upcoming hunt or trip to Africa? I wouldn't.

Unfortunately, the tone and content of some of the posts gives the wrong impression to those newcomers that are seeking information on shooting sports, hunting and african travel.

It needs to have rules and be moderated, or someone who's enterprising needs to start a new site. From getting rid of the "bouncing boobs" on signature pictures, rude, cussing and confrontational text etc. It needs cleaned up.

Posts: 521 | Location: Denton, Texas | Registered: 18 May 2004Reply With Quote