THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Takeover of Zim hunting lodges and areas?
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Takeover of Zim hunting lodges and areas?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of ozhunter
posted Hide Post
APB,
Tell me you don't mean that?
Some people would say they are just misunderstood..

Posts: 5886 | Location: Sydney,Australia  | Registered: 03 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Ozhunter
I just reread my post and I believe I stand by it 100%. I take it that as the Kiwis would say "You're pulling the piss bro!!". I could definately make my feelings stronger but at risk of being excommunicated?
I must say I am confused by Karl who says he is from Africa? Maybe he is plugged into the UN or WHO tit?
BTW if you are ever in FNQ let me know for a coldie togerher!
Hope that doesn't do it but????

one of us
posted Hide Post
APB, your confused? Well its simple. I am a contractor who works afghanistan and africa. Shit that was tough wasn't it. You definetly sounds like a FNQer to me . Don't worry I'm one too Big Grin

Actually regards my and Ozhunters comments we are probably not in opposition anyway. I was getting sidetracked on one of my pet discussions that the 3rd world hates its own groups to a degree, even without whites involvement,and that enough money solves a lot of problems bla bla. Back into my box now...

Posts: 3533 | Location: various | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Karl
I was definitely confused by your comments.
Some clarity now - exactly the same as i mentioned that the ex white farms in Zim are now held by fewer people than 10 years ago - just now it is Zanu honchos.
This is tribal also - they will persecute people within their OWN tribe as you would know.
My offer fo a coldie is extended to you as well when you are home.
I have many friends who were kicked off very productive farms in Zim which are now deserts so it is a sore point with me.