THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Need more adrrenaline while on buff or ele?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need more adrrenaline while on buff or ele?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
This is probably old news to a lot of you. My dad knowing I am a gun crank and avid african hunter sent it to me. I got a good chuckle out of it if nothing else. I cefrtainly think it is a bit over the top but to each teir own. See what you all think.
600 NE

Happiness is a warm gun

Posts: 4106 | Location: USA | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Neil-PH
posted Hide Post
Just about perfect for use on the crooked game scouts of Tanzania !!

Posts: 536 | Location: The Plains of Africa | Registered: 07 November 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Andrew McLaren
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Neil-PH:
Just about perfect for use on the crooked game scouts of Tanzania !!

tu2 Or crooked politicians anywhere! Big Grin

Andrew McLaren

Andrew McLaren
Professional Hunter and Hunting Outfitter since 1974.

http://www.mclarensafaris.com The home page to go to for custom planning of ethical and affordable hunting of plains game in South Africa!
Enquire about any South African hunting directly from andrew@mclarensafaris.com

After a few years of participation on forums, I have learned that:

One can cure:

Lack of knowledge – by instruction. Lack of skills – by practice. Lack of experience – by time doing it.

One cannot cure:

Stupidity – nothing helps! Anti hunting sentiments – nothing helps! Put-‘n-Take Outfitters – money rules!

My very long ago ancestors needed and loved to eat meat. Today I still hunt!

Posts: 1799 | Location: Soutpan, Free State, South Africa | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rub Line
posted Hide Post
Sometimes you just gotta ask 'why'?

-----------------------------------------------------

Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you yourself will be just like him. Proverbs 26-4

National Rifle Association Life Member

Posts: 1992 | Location: WI | Registered: 28 September 2007Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rub Line:
Sometimes you just gotta ask 'why'?

Because he wanted to.

If we had alawys asked why we do things, we probably end up doing very little.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68685 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
uh oh - i can see it now - saeed's new t-rex handgun on video BOOM

Posts: 13460 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JBoutfishn
posted Hide Post
And I consider firing my 460 off of sticks rather nasty. shocker

Jim "Bwana Umfundi"
NRA

Posts: 3014 | Location: State Of Jefferson | Registered: 27 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
shocker

I for one don't even really like shooting my .454 Casull.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 37820 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of OldHandgunHunter
posted Hide Post
I've taken all of Africa's dangerous game and about six dozen of Africa's other species as well -- and all with a handgun. But, for whatever it's worth, I think of that gun as a clown prop --

If it turns somebody else on, so be it, but I wouldn't dream of carrying it in the bush.

When you get bored with life, start hunting dangerous game with a handgun.

Posts: 495 | Location: Florida | Registered: 17 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Crap just use it as a club! Seen a guy shoot a single shot .600 on u-tube once. Funny as hell recoiled back and hit him in the head.

The things you see when you don't have a gun.
NRA Endowment Life Member
Proud father of an active duty
Submariner... Go NAVY!

Posts: 436 | Location: Lynchburg, Home of Texas Independence | Registered: 28 July 2007Reply With Quote