THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Need printable map of DSC convention floor

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need printable map of DSC convention floor
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Does anyone have a legible, printable map of the convention floor for DSC? I see the interactive map online with the booth assignments but cannot print it.
Is there a way to get a map before showing up there?

Posts: 10358 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bwana338
posted Hide Post
Have you logged onto the DSC site?

Then you need to find the tab for convention.

then find exhibitors information.

then look at the top right for the PDF tab and click on it.

Now you have a printable map of the convention floor.

I suggest that you find and mark the booths that you want to visit before downloading the PDF file for printing.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"You've got the strongest hand in the world. That's right. Your hand. The hand that marks the ballot. The hand that pulls the voting lever. Use it, will you" John Wayne

Posts: 1626 | Location: West River at Heart | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DCS Member
posted Hide Post
If you’re a member, you’ll get one in the mailbox. It’s the same map you get at the door. However, I haven’t received mine yet. It’s typically with Lone Star Outdoor News, which might not go to Colorado.

Should I get one, I’ll mail it to you.

I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

DRSS

Posts: 3453 | Location: Dallas | Registered: 19 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
THanks!!!

Posts: 10358 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DCS Member
posted Hide Post
I’m sorry, but the Edition with the map has not arrived yet. Normally, it has arrived by now.

I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

DRSS

Posts: 3453 | Location: Dallas | Registered: 19 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dogcat...PM me your mailing address and I’ll send you a map.

Karl Evans

Posts: 2895 | Location: Emhouse, Tx | Registered: 03 February 2010Reply With Quote