Find
Notify
Tools

Filming of your African hunt.
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Safari-Hunt
posted
Get that adventure captured on DVD and bring it back home and look at it as many times as you want long before your trophies arrive.

See and remember stuff that you haven't seen on the trip or forgot about. The jokes made and the pranks. Taking that hunt home doesn't cost you an arm and a leg and like some hunters do skip the taxidermy and take photos and see it on the screen.

What are your thoughts ?

Question:
Would you like to have your hunting aventure in Africa filmed ?

Choices:
Yes
No

Frederik Cocquyt
I always try to use enough gun but then sometimes a brainshot works just as good.

Posts: 2548 | Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa | Registered: 06 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of larrys01
posted Hide Post
I have had two hunts filmed by Frederik. His work is 5 star all the way. I plan on having him do all my furure African Hunts. He is also an accomplished PH and having him behind me has been an additional bonus on several occasions. This is some of the best money you can spend as far as Trophys go.

Posts: 1525 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 08 August 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Safari-Hunt
posted Hide Post
Here is a clip to watch where you wish you had someone filming and kick yourself when you didnt have anyone filming.

Biebs and Larry with a elephant charge.

And here is a clip with a good old prank pulled off by Larry and Julie.

Prank time.

Frederik Cocquyt
I always try to use enough gun but then sometimes a brainshot works just as good.

Posts: 2548 | Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa | Registered: 06 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Anders
posted Hide Post
Nice footage, Frederik! Smiler
Great prank!

I would love to have my safari filmed.
My idea, though, is to go on a 2:1 hunt with a good friend and swap filming and hunting. It won't be as professionally filmed and edited, of course. But I don't think spending money on filming will fit my budget.

It's a great idea though, and if I could afford it I would!

Anders

Hunting and fishing DVDs from Mossing & Stubberud Media: www.jaktogfiskedvd.no

..and my blog at: http://andersmossing.blogspot.com

Posts: 1959 | Location: Norway | Registered: 19 September 2002Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Nowadays, taking a video of your hunt should be as important as taking photos.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67410 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of larrys01
posted Hide Post
quote:
Nowadays, taking a video of your hunt should be as important as taking photos.

tu2

Posts: 1525 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 08 August 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Safari-Hunt
posted Hide Post
Another shory clip to watch Biebs on his hippo.

Biebs shooting his hippo.

Frederik Cocquyt

One of Us
Picture of Steve Ahrenberg
posted Hide Post
Frederik,
Do offer any discounts for longer trips? I'm doing Bongo, LDE in CAR in January. 21 days.
Steve

Formerly "Nganga"

Posts: 3449 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: 26 April 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
My son and I are going to Zim, next august. This will be our 2nd trip to Africa. We are going to have the hunt videoed, and not spend money on taxidermy. Maybe because I'll be 60 yo., at the time, may have something to do with it. Wink Big Grin

Mad Dog

Posts: 1184 | Location: Indiana | Registered: 17 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I've told a few people who've pondered African hunting that if they don't want to spend the money on taxidermy, they still must absolutely get the hunt on video. Like Mad Dod, I'm going on my 2nd safari in the Spring '11 and will have every bit of it shot on video again. This time it will be for a commercial DVD. That said, my first time out I had the safari filmed and it was the best investment I made outside of the safari itself. I have watched that DVD at least 20 times since.

Posts: 159 | Location: Bellevue, NE, USA | Registered: 05 December 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
IF on DG hunt, I wud suggest a neophte ike Wes Hixon and Chipman had when the lion came...he thought it was supposed to go down that way and stod hsi ground and filmed it all...

Posts: 696 | Location: Soddy Daisy, TN USA | Registered: 05 February 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Safari-Hunt
posted Hide Post
Nganga, PM sent

Frederik Cocquyt