New
Find
Notify
Tools

Zim Taxidermy Update?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Does anyone in Zimbabwe have an update on the taxidermy shipping backlog situation? Is progress being made?

STAY IN THE FIGHT!

Posts: 1849 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 25 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well, I guess I will respond to my own post. I have just received an email from Denise Crichton and Marina Burgess that Zim Parks have issued my export permits and now they are just waiting for Vet and bank clearance. These are Mzb trophies from three years ago. I am not holding my breath. I would have given up, but I have a 43" buffalo I would like to see up on my wall.

STAY IN THE FIGHT!

Posts: 1849 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 25 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Vet department still works. That is a few days. Bank cleance could be a couple of weeks. Parks inspection of the shipment is what is holding things up now.

Anybody who's trophies are stuck- email natparks@mweb.co.zw and send your fan/hate mail to the Parks Director General- Morris Mutsambiwa. It is his lackeys that are holding things up

Posts: 3026 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 23 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
These are Mzb trophies from three years ago.

Damn, three years ago that is a long time. Hope they are still in decent shape when/if you get them.

Good Hunting,

Posts: 3143 | Location: Duluth, GA | Registered: 30 September 2005Reply With Quote