Find
Notify
Tools

Thank You Saeed
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of JBoutfishn
posted
Received the thumb drive of your hunt, just as soon as I get this new computer set up I will spend a few evenings enjoying it!

Thank you so much!

Jim "Bwana Umfundi"
NRA

Posts: 3014 | Location: State Of Jefferson | Registered: 27 March 2002Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
You are very welcome Jim.

I do hope you enjoy our safari.

I was told by a member here that it is better than seasons of commercial hunt offerings Smiler

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68598 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bud Meadows
posted Hide Post
I’ve watched the first twelve episodes and they’ve been awesome. Still waiting to see some exploits of Walter and your cousin. One question: why the red coloring on the barrel of your rifle? Great shooting so far- almost all animals are DRT- Dead Right There.

Jesus saves, but Moses invests

Posts: 1388 | Location: Lake Bluff, IL | Registered: 02 May 2008Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Many years ago, my daughter Hesse was a little kid who loved to play in the shooting room.

She had all sorts of paints to play with, and I thought I will let her paint the flutes!

She loved doing that.

That paint has long gone off the barrel, so last year I asked her to re do it.

You will see both Maktoum and Walter’s hunts.

When I do our videos, I normally start with Roy’s camera’s videos first, then Gary’s.

Roy and me hunt together, Maktoum and Walter hunt with Gary.

We tend to do more hunting than the others.

Sadly, not everything we hunt is shown on the videos.

Sometimes the animals do not co operate very well and wait for the camera angles to be ready before they are being shot!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68598 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
I have watched all the hunting series and a couple of the Drone films. All are great, and there is some real long range shooting as well and well done I must say. I see the Walters shooting has well improved over past hunts, but his physical condition makes it hard for him to hunt some of the rougher terrain Maktoum helps Walter a lot.

I'm looking forward to the rest of the drone film! tu2

Again I can't thank you enough, Saeed, for these videos, they let the old folks feel like they are still in the hunting fields!
..................................................................... old Mac

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Still waiting for mine. . . . . Big Grin

One of Us
Picture of Nakihunter
posted Hide Post
Thank you. I received mine 2 days ago.

"When the wind stops....start rowing. When the wind starts, get the sail up quick."

Posts: 11182 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 02 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you very much!
Its great !