THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Back From Namibia Elephant hunt w/ V. Fulton & Classic Safaris

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Back From Namibia Elephant hunt w/ V. Fulton & Classic Safaris
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Got back to ATL from Namibia Monday afternoon, and to home yesterday pm. All went well thanks to many prayers for safe travel. Got nice elephant, greater southern kudu, and damara dik dik. Vaughn Fulton is a great guy; his camp is very nice; the cooking is three Michelin stars (four and five are for foo-foo gourmets not gourmands); the area is great; and the hunt is REAL. Pics and deltails to follow as soon as my arse catches up with me. It is great to be back. Kudude

Posts: 1473 | Location: Tallahassee, Florida | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Steve Malinverni
posted Hide Post
That's fine!

bye
Stefano
Waidmannsheil

Posts: 1653 | Location: Milano Italy | Registered: 04 July 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Steve Malinverni
posted Hide Post
What does it mean NICE elephant? (I want to be sure, Amerenglish not my mother tongue) Wink

bye
Stefano
Waidmannsheil

Posts: 1653 | Location: Milano Italy | Registered: 04 July 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on your hunt Kudude. Look forward to your report.

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7557 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jorge
posted Hide Post
Welcome back Kudude, looking forward to the pictures and stories. jorge

USN (ret)
DRSS Verney-Carron 450NE
Cogswell & Harrison 375 Fl NE
Sabatti Big Five 375 FL Magnum NE
DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member

Posts: 7149 | Location: Orange Park, Florida. USA | Registered: 22 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Brain1
posted Hide Post
I am glad to hear you had a great time, but I'm not at all surprised. Vaughan runs a first rate outfit.

You can borrow money, but you can't borrow time. Don't wait, go now.
Savannah Safaris Namibia
Otjitambi Trails & Safaris
DRSS
NRA
SCI
DSC
TSRA
TMPA

Posts: 1262 | Location: Bridgeport, Tx | Registered: 20 May 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on a successful trip. I look forward to details and pictures.

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
KD, welcome home and are you planning the next trip yet???

Mike cheers

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6768 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote