THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Saeed, 2006 just won't be the same..

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Saeed, 2006 just won't be the same..
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of N'gagi
posted
I have been a VERY FORTUNATE member of AR over these years, in that my office has proudly displayed the AR calendar I won each time I entered the AR Calendar Contest.

I'm counting down the days to this years trip to the Zambezi on a stupid Girl Scout Calendar. It just aint right!

Any chance you might throw an AR calendar in the marketplace? I'll buy one! Anybody else?

Mark Jackson

Posts: 1123 | Location: California | Registered: 03 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted Hide Post
I don't yet have a 2006 calendar on my wall either. An AR calendar would be great.

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Rambouillet, France | Registered: 25 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Good idea, I have always enjoyed these in the past. wave

~Ann

Posts: 19551 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'd be interested in one.

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchett.

Posts: 3517 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 25 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Steve
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm counting down the days to this years trip to the Zambezi on a stupid Girl Scout Calendar. It just aint right!

Any chance you might throw an AR calendar

Good Idea!! I'm still looking at a 2005 calendar. Need a new one and an AR calendar would be perfect.

-Steve

--------

www.zonedar.com

If you can't be a good example, be a horrible warning
DRSS C&H 475 NE
--------

Posts: 2781 | Location: Hillsboro, Or-Y-Gun (Oregon), U.S.A. | Registered: 22 June 2000Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I was taken to task only yesterday by our very own master of disaster, Walter, on why he has not received HIS calendar for this year yet?

I said "I have not made one yet."
He said "Typical! Leaving everything to the last moment! What is the point of having a calendar if the year is almost gone and it is not done yet?"

"Walter, this is still January, and in my book it is the very first month of the year, so we have plenty of time"

"This is going to be just like your arrangement of our hunts every year. You wait to the last moment, and when you cannot find anyone to hunt with, you fall back on that crazy friend of yours, Roy. And then I have to spend 3 weeks at the receiving end of his tung lashing"

"Walter, you are free to go hunt by yourself. In fact, you are free to make your own calendar. You have all the photos that I have, so why don't you make one for this year?"

"Being brainless helps in your case it seems! You are forgetting that I have told you already I am leaving to Tailand tomorrow for a few days holidays. So by the time I come back, you better have that calendar ready!"

"I am going to ask Horst to do it"
"Horst has already gone to Austria. You are the only one left here, and you better do it or I promise to never, ever, miss with your gun again"

"Do you want to bet on that? That you are never going to miss using my rifle?"

"No I won't! You will doctor my ammo again. Just as you did before"

Well, Walter has actually called from the airport about 2 hours ago, just before his plane took off. So I better get that calendar ready before he comes.

I will let you all kno when it is ready.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68678 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Tex21
posted Hide Post
I would like a 2006 calendar as well. Please do keep us informed.

Thank you,

Jason

"Chance favors the prepared mind."

Posts: 1449 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: 24 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Widowmaker416
posted Hide Post
Me too!! I still have my AR 2005 hanging up next to my PC

"America's Meat - - - SPAM"

As always, Good Hunting!!!

Widowmaker416

Posts: 1782 | Location: New Jersey USA | Registered: 12 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of SBT
posted Hide Post
Now this is a thread to get involved in! Let me know how I can compete.

"There are worse memorials to a life well-lived than a pair of elephant tusks." Robert Ruark

Posts: 4780 | Location: Story, WY / San Carlos, Sonora, MX | Registered: 29 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am in. Good idea. I need a good calender - as slow as I am, I can use it to time myself on the treadmill.

Posts: 10364 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of zimbabwe
posted Hide Post
I must have one before Feburary so I know how many days it has.

SCI Life Member
NRA Patron Life Member
DRSS

Posts: 2786 | Location: Green Valley,Az | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 333_OKH
posted Hide Post
I have never had one but would like a 2006.

Posts: 3284 | Location: Mountains of Northern California | Registered: 22 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Add me to the list, thanks.

Posts: 5338 | Location: Bedford, Pa. USA | Registered: 23 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Jaco Human
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a great idea, I would love one.

Life is how you spend the time between hunting trips.

Through Responsible Sustainable hunting we serve Conservation.
Outfitter permit no. Limpopo ZA/LP/73984
PH permit no. Limpopo ZA/LP/81197
Jaco Human
SA Hunting Experience

jacohu@mweb.co.za
www.sahuntexp.com

Posts: 1250 | Location: Centurion and Limpopo RSA | Registered: 02 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Now this is the kind of thread I enjoy.

I can hardly wait.
Frank

Posts: 6935 | Location: hydesville, ca. , USA | Registered: 17 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of graybird
posted Hide Post
Seeing as how my 2005 Hawaii calendar runs out in January, I think it's replacement should be an AR calendar. Please keep us up-to-date so that I might be able to purchase one.

Graybird

"Make no mistake, it's not revenge he's after ... it's the reckoning."

Posts: 3722 | Location: Okie in Falcon, CO | Registered: 01 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of brian simmons
posted Hide Post
id like one too please
saeed why dont u make walter a special calander with pics of him eating and snoozing and maby a few missed shots thrown in. a friend made 9 diferent ones for all of our group in 2004 . each one was personalized for each person and really turned out great. brian

brian r simmons

Posts: 186 | Location: nj | Registered: 10 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I would be most interested in a calendar...will send money now if you want. I can use it for my short-timer canendar too!

SFC E7

Posts: 148 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: 15 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ACRecurve
posted Hide Post
Me too! As long as there are NO naked pics of Walter in it..... jumping

Good hunting,

Andy

-----------------------------
Thomas Jefferson: “To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.”

Posts: 6711 | Location: Oklahoma, USA | Registered: 14 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I would love to be added to the list also!

D. Nelson

one of us
posted Hide Post
Me too, please Smiler.

Posts: 470 | Location: Mountains of Southern New Mexico | Registered: 24 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'll buy one, too .... thumb

Posts: 1544 | Location: Alberta/Namibia | Registered: 29 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm interested also

Posts: 77 | Location: Hopefully out in the hills somewhere | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Add me to the "wanna" calendar list also. I'll gladly buy one.

TreeFarmer
NRA Life Member

Moderation in the pursuit of decadence is no virture.

Posts: 262 | Location: PA & VA, USA | Registered: 26 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
ME too!!!

Posts: 135 | Location: New Jersey, USA | Registered: 02 November 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'll buy one, too.
Melody

Posts: 151 | Location: Texas | Registered: 06 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
My 2003 Girls and Guns calendar is old hat now(although January Photo is still great). Will buy a AR to replace it.
bobga

Posts: 201 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 21 December 2003Reply With Quote