THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    +20% of posts on AR on front page are about Mark Sullivan

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

+20% of posts on AR on front page are about Mark Sullivan
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of 505 gibbs
posted
some of ya'll are owned. animal

One of Us
Picture of J.R.Jackson
posted Hide Post
Sad day for AR

horse popcorn

Posts: 570 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: 12 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
And you have posted 2 of those.

How about some more photos from the Lowveld!

"If you are not working to protect hunting, then you are working to destroy it". Fred Bear

Posts: 444 | Location: WA. State | Registered: 06 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

with your post it is now up to 30%. dancing

465H&H

Posts: 5686 | Location: Nampa, Idaho | Registered: 10 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 505 gibbs
posted Hide Post
quote:
How about some more photos from the Lowveld!

as soon as I get some.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Just show how $h!tt% of a year it has been. Nobody going hunting...so...must dredge up something to argue about. nilly

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 37878 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Now there is one more!! I see nothing wrong with this. Nothing else is very interesting right now, so why not go with the flow?

Larry Sellers
SCI Life Member

Posts: 3460 | Location: Jemez Mountains, New Mexico | Registered: 09 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BrettAKSCI
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:
Just show how $h!tt% of a year it has been. Nobody going hunting...so...must dredge up something to argue about. nilly

Amen to that!

Brett

DRSS
Life Member SCI
Life Member NRA
Life Member WSF

Rhyme of the Sheep Hunter
May fordings never be too deep, And alders not too thick; May rock slides never be too steep And ridges not too slick.
And may your bullets shoot as swell As Fred Bear's arrow's flew; And may your nose work just as well As Jack O'Connor's too.
May winds be never at your tail When stalking down the steep; May bears be never on your trail When packing out your sheep.
May the hundred pounds upon you Not make you break or trip; And may the plane in which you flew Await you at the strip.
-Seth Peterson

Posts: 4551 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 21 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
LEDVM,

I did in April, two weeks!!
Now, it is sit around in this miserable 95-100 degree heat every day and wait for my Cape Buffalo mount to get finished...

Rich
DRSS

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Milo Shanghai
posted Hide Post
Shame those posts are not all in the Hunting Reports section. Then they might be worth reading.

Posts: 680 | Location: London | Registered: 03 September 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Milo,

if I thought you could live without me, I would suggest you push the ignore button. I am about the only controversial person here whom people are unable to do that to.

It appears that I am the only person here who doesn't have an overwhelming desire to line up and kiss mark sullivan's rosy buttocks. Man would I like to have that chapstick concession.

Rich
DRSS

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cal pappas
posted Hide Post
Wanting the truth and respecting the same is not kissing ass.

I look forward to a lengthy article from you comparing your African hunting to Mark's experiences.

Cal

Cal Pappas, Willow, Alaska
www.CalPappas.com
www.CalPappas.blogspot.com
1994 Zimbabwe
1997 Zimbabwe
1998 Zimbabwe
1999 Zimbabwe
1999 Namibia, Botswana, Zambia--vacation
2000 Australia
2002 South Africa
2003 South Africa
2003 Zimbabwe
2005 South Africa
2005 Zimbabwe
2006 Tanzania
2006 Zimbabwe--vacation
2007 Zimbabwe--vacation
2008 Zimbabwe
2012 Australia
2013 South Africa
2013 Zimbabwe
2013 Australia
2016 Zimbabwe
2017 Zimbabwe
2018 South Africa
2018 Zimbabwe--vacation
2019 South Africa
2019 Botswana
2019 Zimbabwe vacation
2021 South Africa
2021 South Africa (2nd hunt a month later)

Posts: 7281 | Location: Willow, Alaska | Registered: 29 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Cal,
I shot a Cape Buffalo, a Kudu, a Gemsbok, a Waterbuck, and a caracal. I fired less rounds in total than you did at one Buffalo in your last video. There's a comparison you can deal with.

I am not as experienced, but I kill my own game.

regards,

Rich
DRSS

One of Us
Picture of cal pappas
posted Hide Post
Good shot at me and I did shoot bad that day and offered my explanation in a followup. I'm, pleased Mark's letter is satisfactory to you.

Tell me, is it true you've made 10,000 posts to AR?
Cal

Cal Pappas, Willow, Alaska
www.CalPappas.com
www.CalPappas.blogspot.com
1994 Zimbabwe
1997 Zimbabwe
1998 Zimbabwe
1999 Zimbabwe
1999 Namibia, Botswana, Zambia--vacation
2000 Australia
2002 South Africa
2003 South Africa
2003 Zimbabwe
2005 South Africa
2005 Zimbabwe
2006 Tanzania
2006 Zimbabwe--vacation
2007 Zimbabwe--vacation
2008 Zimbabwe
2012 Australia
2013 South Africa
2013 Zimbabwe
2013 Australia
2016 Zimbabwe
2017 Zimbabwe
2018 South Africa
2018 Zimbabwe--vacation
2019 South Africa
2019 Botswana
2019 Zimbabwe vacation
2021 South Africa
2021 South Africa (2nd hunt a month later)

Posts: 7281 | Location: Willow, Alaska | Registered: 29 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have been thinking of hitting the button on ISS I guess I will take him up on his invitation. since I have not seen anything except BS he has had to offer on this forum. SO as we are going to tell blance Lincoln in nov. BYE BYE b%^$H Big Grin wow that felt good Big Grin

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote