Find
Notify
Tools

THANKS FROM RENO
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of ivan carter
posted
thanks to everyone who stopped by to meet me , i am sorry it was so hectic i never had much time to visit but it was nice to put some faces to screen-names ..

thanks also for those who booked with us ...i know there was a lot of choice and it is always a compliment when you are chosen as the person/company to recieve the hard earned dollars.

"The greatest threat to our wildlife is the thought that someone else will save it”

www.facebook.com/ivancartersafrica

www.ivancarterwca.org
www.ivancarter.com
ivan@ivancarter.com

Posts: 1201 | Location: South Africa  | Registered: 04 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of PSmith
posted Hide Post
Ivan:

Every time I went by the Chifuti booth you all were very busy, that's for sure. It was nice to meet you.

Paul Smith
SCI Life Member
NRA Life Member
DSC Member
Life Member of the "I Can't Wait to Get Back to Africa" Club
DRSS
I had the privilege to fire E. Hemingway's WR .577NE, E. Keith's WR .470NE, & F. Jamieson's WJJ .500 Jeffery
I strongly recommend avoidance of "The Zambezi Safari & Travel Co., Ltd." and "Pisces Sportfishing-Cabo San Lucas"

"A failed policy of national defense is its own punishment" Otto von Bismarck

Posts: 2545 | Location: The 'Ham | Registered: 25 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ivan, came by three different times at the Dallas show and you were busy, busy, busy!!!! I'll catch you next year if you come over. Take care and watch out for those stray bullets!

Posts: 725 | Location: Texas | Registered: 18 March 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ivan: I'd like to echo the same sentiment for every one of the Outfitters, PH's, and AR people I met this past week.

Can't say enough about how great it was to meet everyone in the Chifuti organization, and to sit down with you and talk in person. Being able to finalize our hunt plans for August 2009 was definately the highlight of this years trip to Reno for me and my partner.

Joel

Posts: 1517 | Location: Idaho Falls, Idaho | Registered: 03 June 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ivan,

Great to see you and and your wife Ashleigh again. We really enjoyed your seminar on Saturday, Hunting Africa's Dangerous Game.

The "babysitter" we had for our pitbull loved the earings from Ashleigh's booth.

AR members(or wives) can view Ashleigh's website at www.ashgeorge.net

See you next year, stay safe!!!

Kathi

kathi@wildtravel.net
708-425-3552

"The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page."

Posts: 9484 | Location: Chicago | Registered: 23 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bwanna
posted Hide Post
Ivan, it was great to finally meet you. I am excited for this year's hunt with Chifuti. I'd certainly like to hunt with you sometime.

Posts: 1667 | Location: Las Vegas, Nevada | Registered: 12 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ivan,
It was a pleasure to meet with you. Thank you for your time and consideration. You are on our very short-list for 2010.

George

Posts: 326 | Location: Michigan, USA | Registered: 01 February 2006Reply With Quote