New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need help with Ndola Zambia
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Have a friend who will be going to Ndola this June 27th. She is going with a mission group and staying for 2 weeks at the Northrise Univ. This is the first trip for this group and most if not all have never been to Africa.
So I'm turning to the resident experts on this great forum to see who has been out there and advise this group as to what to expect.
Note, they will not be venturing far off except for a couple of planned excursions. My concern of course is what that area is like and what can the expect when they get there.

Posts: 3456 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 17 January 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Jerry Huffaker
posted Hide Post
PM sent.

Jerry Huffaker
State, National and World Champion Taxidermist

Posts: 2012 | Registered: 27 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I wouldnt worry about your friend, Ndola is a very small town that once boomed with industries with the liberalising of our economy the town is battling to stay alive.But on the whole a safe place, there is a large missionary community that lives in Ndola.Although I dont think there is much for them to see and do. I just hope they dont come away with thinking that the whole of Zambia is like Ndola. One place that is near Ndola is a game ranch called Nsobe it is on the net and maybe they can look it up, they offer all sorts of activities.Please contact me if you do need any more info or help.

Posts: 228 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 25 September 2003Reply With Quote