New
Find
Notify
Tools

T. Jeffrey Safari Company?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Anyone here ever hunt with this outfit? If so, mind telling me about your experience with them and the animals you killed?

Posts: 409 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 06 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have not hunted with them but two close friends of mine booked a namibia hunt through Todd a couple of years ago. Both had nothing but good things to say about their experience and they took a variety of good trophies. If you have any more specific questions I can pass them onto those guys.

Posts: 989 | Location: AL | Registered: 13 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
A friend of mine and I booked with Todd for a trip to Namibia in 2006. That was a positive experience, both in terms of responsiveness of Todd as well as the outfitter he hooked us up with in Namibia. This was a desert hunt in the Kalahari specifically targeting the desert species: gemsbok, springbok, stenbuck.

I would book with Todd agin, no problem.

- mike

The rifle is a noble weapon... It entices its bearer into primeval forests, into mountains and deserts untenanted by man. - Horace Kephart

Posts: 6653 | Location: Switzerland | Registered: 11 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Steve Malinverni
posted Hide Post
I think that T. Jeffrey / TJ Safari is not an outfitter but, as they self declare, is a full time, full service, hunting and sport fishing consultancy company. And in the "About us" page they giva a complete explanation of theyr activiity.

I can only tell you that I hunted with one of theyr outfitters in Namibia two times and that I've been really satisfied, but beeing Italian and having already had direct contact with the outfitter, I did not work with T.J.

But for sure I know that the outfitter has a good opinion of TJS, they always said to me that they work well.

bye
Stefano
Waidmannsheil

Posts: 1653 | Location: Milano Italy | Registered: 04 July 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Todd sent my wife and I on our first hunt in South Africa in June of 2007. It was beyond expectations in every way. The outfitter was great, the PHs were great and the animals were great. Todd and Shannon were helpful and responsive, I would use them again. And I have no reservations about recommending them.

Posts: 42341 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote