THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    why was there no game scout at the Cecil hunt.

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

why was there no game scout at the Cecil hunt.
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of shoulderman
posted
This is a question for those in the know. I have only hunted Zim once. was in the OMAY. Game scout went everywhere and of course I tipped him at the end. Is it not a policy in Zim to have a game scout with a foreign hunter at all times?

Kodiak 2022
Namibia 2019
Namibia 2018
South Africa 2017
Alaska Brown Bear 2016
South Africa, 2016
Zimbabwe 2014
South Africa 2013
Australia 2011
Alberta 2009
Namibia 2007
Alberta 2006

Posts: 236 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: 17 January 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Not on private land it's not!

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
303-619-2872: Cell
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

Posts: 4888 | Location: Boise, Idaho | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yup.

Posts: 12095 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Looks like it is policy now, though.

Karl Evans

Posts: 2901 | Location: Emhouse, Tx | Registered: 03 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
There was one with me in the south omay in 2012. And he was with me at Rosslyn safaris near Bulawayo, which I am certain is private land.
I don't believe I tipped him, as he was an add on by the government and provided no value.
I do recall that he carried an AK47 and was very unsafe with it.
The second time my PH told him to stop sweeping the muzzle across all of us, he said "the next time I will take your gun."

NRA Patron member

Posts: 2646 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 08 December 2006Reply With Quote