THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    euro-optic.com has merkel doubles with heavy discounts.

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

euro-optic.com has merkel doubles with heavy discounts.
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Just got an email ad from euro-optic.com that they have acquired some heavily discounted merkel double rifles. One very dark wood 470 n.e. with apparently other bells and whistles at $20,000, a $7,000 discount, then all the rest are at $8,000, a $5,000 discount. They include some 375 h&h's, 416 rigby's, one or two more 470 n.e. and one 500 n.e. all at $8,000 each. The phone number is 570-368-3920 for those interested.

Posts: 966 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 23 September 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of crshelton
posted Hide Post
Maybe Merkel Market saturated?

NRA Life Benefactor Member,
DRSS, DWWC, Whittington
Center,Android Reloading
Ballistics App at
http://www.xplat.net/

Posts: 2294 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 25 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I took .500

Nice deal

Posts: 637 | Location: Moscow, Russia | Registered: 13 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of tomahawker
posted Hide Post
Those prices are consistent for the the past several years. No discounts that I can see.

Posts: 3512 | Registered: 27 November 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That is what I see them used

White Mountains Arizona

Posts: 2855 | Registered: 31 December 2005Reply With Quote