THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Found Some Old African Hunting Books In Arusha

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Found Some Old African Hunting Books In Arusha
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted
A good friend of mine found some great old books in Arusha.

He sent me the following:

1. MY SOMALI BOOK - A RECORD OF TWO SHOOTING TRIPS by Captain A.H.E. Mosses, F.Z.S. Published in 1913

2. WILS ANIMALS: A WHITE MAN'S CONQUEST OF JUNGLE BEASTS by Wynant D. Hubbard - 1926

3. SAFARI, A SAGA OF THE AFRICAN BLUE by Martin Johnson - 1928

4. TANDALLA; A DANISH GAME WARDEN'S STUDY OF NATIVE AND WILD LIFE IN KENYA AND TANGANYIKA by Count G. Ahlefeldt-Bille, Cheif game warden of Denmark - 1930s

5. WITH FLASHLIGHT AND RIFLE vol II. by C.G. Schillings - 1906

6. CLOWES OF AFRICA by Roger Cortney - 1934

7. INSIDE SAFARI HUNTING with ERIC RUNDGREN by Dennis Holman 1969

8. CHRONICLES OF AN AFRICAN TRIP by George Eastman - 1927

9. THROUGH THE LENGTH OF AFRICA by C.V.A. Peel - 1928

10. SHOOTING WITH RIFLE AND CAMERA by A.J. Siggins - 1931

11. MONGASO; A MAN WHO IS ALWAYS MOVING; The story of an ASfrican hunter, John Alfred Jordan, as told tp JOHN PREBBLE

12. TRAMPING THROUGH AFRICA: A DOZEN CROSSING OF THE CONTINENT by William J.W. Roome - 1930

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68793 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am jealous.

Posts: 10378 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
Picture of Canuck
posted Hide Post
AWESOME!!

Nice score. thumb

Cheers
Chris

Posts: 7122 | Location: The Rock (southern V.I.) | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Blacktailer
posted Hide Post
Those should make some very interesting reading. Any chance you could get a few chapters to Nickudu so he could post?

Have gun- Will travel
The value of a trophy is computed directly in terms of personal investment in its acquisition. Robert Ruark

Posts: 3830 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: 09 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

Give you joy. Nice find.

Regards, Tim

Posts: 1322 | Location: Washington, DC | Registered: 17 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of A.Dahlgren
posted Hide Post
My sister lives in the Congo and i always is pushing her to find old hunting books for me, anyway congrats !

Posts: 2638 | Location: North | Registered: 24 May 2007Reply With Quote