THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    "Strange Talesfrom the African Bush" by Hannes Wessels

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Strange Talesfrom the African Bush" by Hannes Wessels
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of JPenn
posted
I am about half way through the above book and while it is quite different than your average African hunting book, I absolutely reccomend it to one and all. Great and hilarious stories, my wife wondered if she needed to call the little guys in white suits as I was literally laughing so uncontrolably I was crying.

The author identifies himself as a Rhodesian, I cannot quite deterimine his age (I am guessing 50-60 now) and I don't think I have seen him mentioned as an active PH, does anyone know more about him? Secondly, I wonder if some of the folks named are still around, if so it would be worth the trip just to meet them.

Anyway, read the book, and it would be interesting to know if any on the forum have personal experience with any of the characters.

SIC TRANSIT GLORIA MUNDI

Posts: 226 | Location: Texas | Registered: 11 October 2007Reply With Quote