THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Ger Ready For Real Elephant Hunting!

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ger Ready For Real Elephant Hunting!
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted

Posts: 66923 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of M.Shy
posted Hide Post
Plus 40 years for mature bull

Posts: 125 | Location: Idaho & Montana & Washington | Registered: 24 February 2024Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Steve Ahrenberg
posted Hide Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghkew9lzrUY

Absolutely fascinating.

Formerly "Nganga"

Posts: 3375 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: 26 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
Can the full population of Jurassic Park be far behind? Frowner

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13384 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
So which lucky people are going to have these hybrids chewing up their back yard? Russians, Canadians or Alaskans? Or will they be more suited to temperate climes half way between India and the tundra? New England, France or China?
They could make people understand what Africans have to tolerate. Assuming these hybrids are fertile, perhaps a population of 2000 could be viable? 2000 Mammaphants with 8 foot tusks browsing the Yale campus would make the antis pause for thought.

Posts: 294 | Location: New Zealand  | Registered: 24 March 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
I vote for Canada.

Lots of room up there. Big Grin

Plus, their government is not quite (yet) the post-commie fascist regime that the Russians still have.

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13384 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Robinson:
I vote for Canada.

Lots of room up there. Big Grin

Plus, their government is not quite (yet) the post-commie fascist regime that the Russians still have.

you havent been recently here ...

Posts: 1730 | Location: Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada. | Registered: 21 May 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Give the mutants to Russia. They deserve them and all the associated problems. I'd be the first one to sign up to hunt one, but I'll be long gone before they have a trophy bull.

Posts: 10000 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Didn't we have them here in Colorado 10-15000 years ago? I think they would be a lot more fun than wolves.
C.G.B.

One of Us
Picture of buffybr
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cgbach:
Didn't we have them here in Colorado 10-15000 years ago? I think they would be a lot more fun than wolves.
C.G.B.

The climate in Colorado has changed in the last 10-15,000 years. Eeker

NRA Endowment Life Member

Posts: 1632 | Location: Boz Angeles, MT | Registered: 14 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Supposedly the ice age about 16,000 years ago took out a lot of the big animals but humans were hunting mammoths here 10,000 years ago. Maybe people killed off the mammoths not climate?
With global warming maybe we will go back to a pre-ice age climate? I won't be around to have to deal with it.
C.G.B.