THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    I have 2 Buffalo left in Mozambique for this year

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I have 2 Buffalo left in Mozambique for this year
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Cunningham
posted
I have 2 Buff left in Mozambique for this year. They will be hunted in the Zambezi Delta area, in concession areas 11 and 12, in the Marromeu complex. This area is approx 500 square miles in extent. This area is in the central part of Mozambique. The hunting season is from September 1 – November 30.

1X1 Buff is 10 days at $13,000. US. If it is a 2X1 it will be $12,000. US per hunter. A non-hunting observer will be billed at $350. US per day. Please note that other trophies may be hunted during this safaris for the extra license and trophy fee. To ensure quota is available, other trophies must be pre-booked.

What is included - Trophy fee for the Buffalo, License fees for the species listed in the package, Daily rate, Accommodations in a comfortable East African style tented camp with en-suite bathrooms, Services of fully qualified professional hunter, Full safari support staff as required, Field preparation of trophies and Community fee of $350 per safari client.

What is not included – International Flights, Commercial flight to Beira, All Charter flights, Dipping, packing, crating and shipment of trophy to the USA & SA, Gratuities, and Hotel accommodations before, during and after the contracted safari period.

You may contact me through a PM or here on the forum.

Global Sportsmen Outfitters, LLC
Bob Cunningham
404-802-2500

Posts: 580 | Location: I am neither for you or against you. I am completely the opposite. | Registered: 23 December 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cunningham
posted Hide Post
I have one of these hunts left for this year. Have sold 1. If you might be ready to go please contact me.

Global Sportsmen Outfitters, LLC
Bob Cunningham
404-802-2500

Posts: 580 | Location: I am neither for you or against you. I am completely the opposite. | Registered: 23 December 2004Reply With Quote