THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Who booked a return trip to Africa at DSC

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who booked a return trip to Africa at DSC
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted
I shall be the first since JDollar wanted to know. I will be returning for simba with Pierre van Tonder Big Game Safaris.

Mike

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6768 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Torn between two trips. Asked them to tell me what was left after Vegas. Then I'll choose or go back to the drawing board. I'm kind of distracted trying to get ready for a trip to Masailand in exactly 57 days and a wake-up.

Posts: 10320 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Caprivi with Karl S for non-exportable bull ele. first elephant hunt- looking forward to something different. Karl says he has a .416 Rigby, .404 J, and a .375 in camp. guess i will use the .416.

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13398 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of safari-lawyer
posted Hide Post
Got a deal working for '14. Wrap it up this month and at Vegas.

Otherwise, I'm just paying on lions and Derby elands.

Will J. Parks, III

Posts: 2989 | Location: Alabama USA | Registered: 09 July 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Booked a Bull Elephant/Plains Game Hunt in Zimbabwe.

Posts: 791 | Location: La Luz, New Mexico USA | Registered: 08 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Lavaca,
Where in masailand are you going? And with who? I'm sure you are going to have a great time as it is prime time then.

Posts: 52 | Location: TANZANIA | Registered: 16 August 2005Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
I found the perfect way to book a hunt.

As we say our good bys at the end of the safari, I say to my PH "see you the same time next year".

That takes care of it.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68669 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Does moving to Cameroon count as booking rotflmo if you want to see where I'm going to be living look at Bambazi wilderness lodge online rotflmo rotflmo

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I will be finalizing my '13 hunt In Las Vegas in a few weeks.

If all goes well it is Buffalo in Zambia. If not plains game in SA.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE
Valmet 412 30/06 & 9.3x74R

Posts: 1993 | Location: Denver | Registered: 31 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Elephant and buff in Zim on the Limpopo next September.

SSR

Posts: 6725 | Location: central Texas | Registered: 05 August 2010Reply With Quote