New
Find
Notify
Tools

Santa lost my DVD from Saeed
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I got my request in before the deadline but no DVD has shown up yet and hope is dwindling fast, lets blame it on Walter! If anyone around the Midwest has received a set and would burn me a copy I'd appreciate it. If you can help please PM and I'll forward my address.
Thanks
Shad

One of Us
posted Hide Post
you may still get it there were some delievered to akansas dec 28th

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mine came in on New Years Eve, what a present! Don't give up you may get it yet (maybe the postman is watching it first, can't blame him!).

Posts: 273 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 08 October 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Mine came the Day after New Years. I am sure yours will get there.

Brooks

Posts: 179 | Location: Virginia, NE. USA | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have the same problem, sent in request the same day Saeed posted offer but no DVDs yet. But then again I have the world's worst postman, he all ways delivers mail to the wrong address so I figure one of my neighbors are enjoying the DVDs.

Good Hunting,

Posts: 3143 | Location: Duluth, GA | Registered: 30 September 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Not to rub salt on anyones wounds but the Zambian set arrived today. It was sent on the 13th of December Big Grin

Posts: 228 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 25 September 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
add me to the MIA santa list

Posts: 2141 | Location: enjoying my freedom in wyoming | Registered: 13 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Same here, but the Belgian postal service is not exactly known for their fast deliveries, so I will probably have to wait some more.

Proud DRSS member

One of Us
posted Hide Post
i got mine last week after just about a month after it was mailed

Posts: 13446 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Blacktailer
posted Hide Post
Don't give up! Mine arrived Saturday. Santa was just overbooked this year.

Have gun- Will travel
The value of a trophy is computed directly in terms of personal investment in its acquisition. Robert Ruark

Posts: 3829 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: 09 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Von Gruff
posted Hide Post
Then there is hope that mine will turn up soon too. Hope so as there have been a few pieces of mail that have not lately.

Von Gruff.

Von Gruff.

http://www.vongruffknives.com/

Gen 12: 1-3

Exodus 20:1-17

Acts 4:10-12

Posts: 2688 | Location: South Otago New Zealand. | Registered: 08 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mine arrived this morning-thanks Saaed

Bob Clark

Posts: 330 | Location: Vanderhoof'British Columbia | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Chris Lozano
posted Hide Post
Mine showed up today. Was mailed on the 12th of Dec. Big Thank you to Saeed

Posts: 758 | Location: Michigan USA | Registered: 27 September 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mine just showed up, post marked Dec. 7th.

Thanks Saeed

Good Hunting,

Posts: 3143 | Location: Duluth, GA | Registered: 30 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ghostbird
posted Hide Post
The mailman delivered mine today... postmarked 12/13.

Thank you Saeed... as we say here in the South of our USA, "Sir, you are a gentleman and a scholar" !
Andy

--------------------------------------------
National Rifle Association - Life Member
National Wild Turkey Federation - Diamond Life Sponsor
Pope & Young Club - Associate Member

Posts: 561 | Location: North Alabama, USA | Registered: 14 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Slider
posted Hide Post
I received mine this past Saturday!!! It was worth the wait. Thanks again Saeed!!!

Posts: 2333 | Location: East Wenatchee | Registered: 18 August 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Received mine yesterday which is pretty good going. Thanks Saeed!

Posts: 80 | Location: botswana | Registered: 13 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
dancing clap
Santa was just very late in getting my set to me! They showed up last night. Very refreshing to see a DVD that is not "over produced"
Thanks Saeed, hope to catch more of your African adventures in the future.