THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Save Valley Conservancy - Info to Know

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Save Valley Conservancy - Info to Know
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
The message below was sent to me this morning - just FYI.

Subject: FROM SAVE VALLEY CONSERVANCY, ZIMBABWE

Important information:

Members of the Save Valley Conservancy have become aware of some operators who are not members of the conservancy or affiliated to members of the conservancy, offering hunts within the conservancy.

These operators are not legally entitled to conduct hunts or any other business in the conservancy.

We strongly advise anybody approached by an operator offering hunts in the Save Valley Conservancy to verify the legitimacy of the operator by contacting us on admin@savevalleyconservancy.org or checking with their embassy officials in Zimbabwe.

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
303-619-2872: Cell
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

Posts: 4888 | Location: Boise, Idaho | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Who is offering illegal hunts? They should be publicly outed for future reference.

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
tu2+1

Posts: 4214 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: 09 October 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Beretta682E:
Who is offering illegal hunts? They should be publicly outed for future reference.

Ya, I'm not sure about that - I was just passing on the message.

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
303-619-2872: Cell
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

Posts: 4888 | Location: Boise, Idaho | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Of course Arnold Payne and Ken Drummond were doing so on Savuli last year. I was just in Zim with Terry Anders and as I understand it someone else just did a buff hunt there. Terry would know and maybe Mark young has some info at this point.

Posts: 718 | Location: va | Registered: 30 January 2012Reply With Quote