THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Nosler selling their safari ammo at 40% off.....

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nosler selling their safari ammo at 40% off.....
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
....just got an email.....it doesn't make it cheap, but it does make it more reasonable. I expect the more common calibers to sell quickly, so if you want any I'd act in a hurry.

http://shop.nosler.com/special...gn//utm_medium/.html

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Labman
posted Hide Post
Wow - even with the discount that ammo is sure pricey if you shoot a big bore. My 375 H&H and 416 Rigby live on a steady diet of my reloads. Costs a heck of a lot less even using premium bullets.

Tom Z

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2331 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 07 January 2005Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Believe I'll sit this one out. I'll just keep reloading for all my centerfires, especially the big bores.

If ignorance is bliss; there are some blissful sonofaguns around here. We know who you are, so no reason to point yourselves out.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Gato. The .458 Lott looks like a deal. I'm not a big fan of Nosler partitions on buff. In my limited experience, Swift A frames and TBBC have performed better. But I'd think NP's would be great for cats. I have used Nosler solids and they seem to work just fine.

Posts: 10382 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info.

I just bought a box of Barnes solids (.416 Rem Mag) from Graft and they were still cheaper than the Noslers sale prices.

BH63

Hunting buff is better than sex!

Posts: 2205 | Registered: 29 December 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wesheltonj
posted Hide Post
Very pricy, twice the price of Norma PH ammo, no thanks.

Posts: 773 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 13 April 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I could be wrong, but I thought Norma came in boxes of 10.

Posts: 10382 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Nosler's website notes that the .375 flanged magnum is in a box of 20.

Regards

Posts: 1322 | Location: Washington, DC | Registered: 17 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
This is an interesting and significant sale...sales of safari ammo must be dropping off, and Nosler anticipates even more drop off in demand.

Are fewer folks are going or planning on African safaris?