New
Find
Notify
Tools

African Hunter Magazine
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
When I returned from my PAC elephant hunt in Zimbabwe this past April, several of you asked for pictures and info on the hunt. I sort of put you all off by saying I was going to try to have the story of this hunt pubished in a magaazine and didn't want to jeopordize the pics by posting them here. I have received word from the editor of African Hunter Magazine that the story will be published in the August issue of AH.

If you don't subscribe to this magazine you might want to as many of the topics covered in this forum have feature articles on some of the most interesting topics that appear here.

You can find info on and subscribe to AH from this web site. http://www.africanhuntermagazines.com

I would like to post some additional pics here if someone can asist in getting them posted.

I almost forgot to mention that the name of the article is "A Dangerous, Dangerous Game Hunt".

465H&H

Posts: 5686 | Location: Nampa, Idaho | Registered: 10 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you in advance for your contribution to the total body of human knowledge concerning elephant hunting, and for some entertaining reading that we can all look forward to.

Posts: 18352 | Location: Salt Lake City, Utah USA | Registered: 20 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Great reading is found on African Hunter Magazine. I have been a subscriber for a number of years. Will look forward to reading it when it comes out in August

One of Us
posted Hide Post
You lucky... Vol 1 of this year has only just arrived last week in Zim!

Posts: 3026 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 23 July 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Anders
posted Hide Post
I might hook up to a subscription. Have never read the magazine, but heard good words.
Congratulations on the publication! Smiler

Anders

Hunting and fishing DVDs from Mossing & Stubberud Media: www.jaktogfiskedvd.no

..and my blog at: http://andersmossing.blogspot.com

Posts: 1959 | Location: Norway | Registered: 19 September 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Excellent magazine. Since shifting publication and distribution to this side of the pond I have been getting my issues very quickly and like clockwork. Sorry Ganyana! You have my sympathy not only for this but for all the rest of the crap you gents are enduring.

Happiness is a warm gun

Posts: 4106 | Location: USA | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
I'll second Mike Smith's comments. It's great now that it's published here in Texas I believe. Had too many problems when it was published in Zimbabwe. I talked many times to the publishers there and they were experiencing nightmares (i.e. publishing costs rising over 1000 percent in one month, etc. etc.)