THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Test High Resolution Photoes, Your Assisstance Please
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Test High Resolution Photoes, Your Assisstance Please
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted Hide Post
The following photos were taken by my wife, Hanna.

She was using a Nikon 3300 SLR.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68679 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
WOW
great resolution

Posts: 1903 | Location: Greensburg, Pa. | Registered: 09 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

The photo with you and Hessa is SUPERB!!!

I love it!!!

If you would download the full res "untouched" image file through my website,
I would be deeply honored to send you my CUSTOM ENHANCED 16x24 Ready-to-Display Metal Print delivered to your door as a GIFT of my appreciation for allowing me to do what I do here on your great forum.

Genuinely,

Roland

Posts: 3430 | Registered: 24 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

Turn Roland loose on it. If I can do this in ten minutes I'm sure he'll come up with something really nice. I'd send him a TIF file (or even better the RAW file) so that he can keep the quality higher than the simple jpeg edits I did on an already downsized file. Preparing files for printing is a whole different thing, so he's your man.

And it is a great shot. Wish I had something as good of me with one or more of my daughters.

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Rambouillet, France | Registered: 25 June 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Jaco Human
posted Hide Post

My wife have exactly the same shoes as Hessa, she loves them in winter.

Life is how you spend the time between hunting trips.

Through Responsible Sustainable hunting we serve Conservation.
Outfitter permit no. Limpopo ZA/LP/73984
PH permit no. Limpopo ZA/LP/81197
Jaco Human
SA Hunting Experience

jacohu@mweb.co.za
www.sahuntexp.com

Posts: 1250 | Location: Centurion and Limpopo RSA | Registered: 02 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Saeed,

For your consideration if interested in one of my showpieces...I envisioned something along the lines as this when I first saw the image...gives it a much different mood in print....but I can do it in dozens of different ways if you'd like...here it is from the small image file off this thread with a quick play on it just to get the idea across not yet cropped for a bit tighter effect. tu2

AFTER

BEFORE

Posts: 3430 | Registered: 24 February 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Very nice. tu2

With the magic of Photobucket I am able to crop and post low resolution images. hilbily
This reminds me of "Spaghetti Junction" in Louisville, KY, but where is Dubai Creek?

Posts: 28032 | Location: KY | Registered: 09 December 2001Reply With Quote