THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    AR Africa Book Available at Safari Press Booth - SCI Reno

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

AR Africa Book Available at Safari Press Booth - SCI Reno
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of loud-n-boomer
posted
For those of you who are interested, Safari Press has been kind enough to have copies of the AR Africa Book that we put together through this web site at their booth. The books will be available for sale in the Safari Press booth, booth No. 415/514. Payment for the books can be made directly to Safari Press.

Dave

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas I'll never know. - Groucho Marx

Posts: 3832 | Location: Eastern Slope, Colorado, USA | Registered: 01 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Can we buy the book on their web page too?

For us not present at the show

Posts: 93 | Location: Norway | Registered: 12 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of loud-n-boomer
posted Hide Post
They don't yet have it listed on their web page yet, so you would have to e-mail them directly about getting a copy, but I would imagine that it will not be a problem.

Dave

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas I'll never know. - Groucho Marx

Posts: 3832 | Location: Eastern Slope, Colorado, USA | Registered: 01 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
How much are the $$$ for this Bibel...

Seloushunter

Nec Timor Nec Temeritas

one of us
Picture of loud-n-boomer
posted Hide Post
$25.00 plus shipping. The person at Safari Press who is helping with this is Mia Sample. She is leaving for SCI this weekend, so if you try and reach her, she may not be able to get back to you for a week or so.

Dave

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Why wasn't it on display at
Dallas? Would like a copy

Posts: 1138 | Location: St. Thomas, VI | Registered: 04 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Mississippian
posted Hide Post
Why is Walter not on the front cover?

Double Rifle Shooters Society

Posts: 1094 | Location: Yazoo City, Mississippi | Registered: 25 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Because Walter wrote the forward. dancing

One of Us
posted Hide Post
They wanted people to buy the book.

Posts: 5338 | Location: Bedford, Pa. USA | Registered: 23 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by loud-n-boomer:
$25.00 plus shipping. The person at Safari Press who is helping with this is Mia Sample. She is leaving for SCI this weekend, so if you try and reach her, she may not be able to get back to you for a week or so.

Dave

laud-n-boomer, I never got one of the AR books when they were first available. what is the address to buy one dirrectly. I will not be going to Reno, and I never saw the Safari Press booth at that DSC show! Price, and shipping cost please if they are still available.

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bwanna
posted Hide Post
Have to pick one up for sure. Thanks for the heads up.

Posts: 1667 | Location: Las Vegas, Nevada | Registered: 12 May 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of loud-n-boomer
posted Hide Post
Mac:

The books are $25.00 plus shipping. Give Safaris Press a call or e-mail and ask for Mai Sample. She is at SCI this week, but they should be able to help you, or talk to Mai when she is back next week.

Dave

one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
Thanks Dave!

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Use Enough Gun:
Because Walter wrote the forward. dancing

Walter wrote something? I gotta get me one. :-)

Frans

Posts: 1717 | Location: Alberta, Canada | Registered: 17 March 2003Reply With Quote