THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Great new service at O.R Tambo SA by AfricaSky

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Great new service at O.R Tambo SA by AfricaSky
 Login/Join

posted
Dear Hunters,

An added service by AfricaSky to help you through customs in the fast line.

At $50 per person, we at AfricaSky Guest House will have a representative at the airport assisting our guests as follows:-

As soon as you leave the plane, we will be there to meet you and take you through to customs.
No queue , straight into the fast lane.
From here guests are taken to the luggage carousel, helped to retrieve their luggage and taken to either the arrivals hall or police station where Godfrey will be waiting with your pre arranged permit if needed.

Looking forward to make your arrival at O.R Tambo a pleasant hassle free one.

Kind Regards,

Deidre Bekker

AfricaSky Guest House
E-mail: africasky@mweb.co.za
Tel: 082 319 4081 / 082 854 7090
Fax: 086 689 5765
Internet: www.africasky.co.za
GPS waypoint S26˚05'54.69" E28˚16'50.

Posts: 9 | Location: Yes | Registered: 04 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hello Deidre,

Hope all is well. Thanks For the heads up. Russell and I will certainly be staying with you again in September, 2012, on our way to Moz.

Jay Cohea

Posts: 1824 | Location: Sinton, Texas | Registered: 08 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of LionHunter
posted Hide Post
I'll try it out when I arrive on September 15. Looking forward to a great meal and a good nights sleep before departing for Harare.

Mike
NRA Life
Sables Life
Mzuri
IPHA

"To be a Marine is enough."

Posts: 3577 | Location: Silicon Valley | Registered: 19 November 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
In my opinion, these services are well worth the money spent. You can do it without them, but they make it sooooo much easier.

Posts: 362 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: 25 July 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Was thinking of staying with you when I over-night the first week of Oct. This will pretty much lock it up.

Now....if you guys could figure out a way to stop all the theft from baggage at JNB you would OWN the entire transit market!!!! dancing

Posts: 573 | Location: Somewhere between here and there. | Registered: 28 February 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Palmer
posted Hide Post
My son and I used AfricaSky about a month ago. Godfrey's service at the airport was great, the meal delicious and the room and bed was excellent.

ALLEN W. JOHNSON - DRSS

Into my heart on air that kills
From yon far country blows:
What are those blue remembered hills,
What spires, what farms are those?
That is the land of lost content,
I see it shining plain,
The happy highways where I went
And cannot come again.

A. E. Housman

Posts: 2251 | Location: Mo, USA | Registered: 21 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Labman
posted Hide Post
Does the $50 fee include the arrangements for the firearms permits as well? If so, it's a fantastic deal.

Tom Z

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2331 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 07 January 2005Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately not Tom, this is just to get you to the police station as quickly as possible after at least 17 hours of flying Smiler The permit is $ 100 if you need only the permit without accommodation and meals.
We have packages that include all if you are interested.

Posts: 9 | Location: Yes | Registered: 04 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Stayed with them in April for one night on the way to Zim. Excellent service, facilities, food, and very nice people. There airport pick up service and firearms clearance was tops. Will stay with them again.