THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Great video by Mark Butcher of Imvelo Safari Lodges

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Great video by Mark Butcher of Imvelo Safari Lodges
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of tim416
posted
This is a great piece that relays the impact of tourism and the importance of placing and economic value on wildlife.
Mark Buther owns the Gorges Lodge in Zimbabwe as well as three other lodges around Zim and is highly connected to the safari industry.
I realize it's not aimed at hunting but the concept remains the same
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0Vo6KFds9M

Posts: 254 | Location: Maine, USA | Registered: 02 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Upton O. Good
posted Hide Post
Nice video, hard to argue against facts. I would hope the leadership gets a clue in Zimbabwe before it's too late.

One of Us
Picture of dwarf416
posted Hide Post
Mark Butcher is a class act and knows moré about elephants and their conservation than any USFW officer. I am proud of calling him my friend.

diego

Posts: 645 | Location: madrid spain | Registered: 31 October 2007Reply With Quote