Find
Notify
Tools

Nice hunting seasons in Tanzania
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of jbderunz
posted
The PH Arnaud Mermet, Tanganyika Wildlife Safaris (Pasanisi) have had a couple of nice hunting seasons in his half the Selous blocks and 5 000 000 acres in Masailand and display interesting pictures and trophies on his website.
Really worth seeing them.
Arnaud Mermet

J B de Runz
Be careful when blindly following the masses ... generally the "m" is silent

Posts: 1727 | Location: France, Alsace, Saverne | Registered: 24 August 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Fantastic tuskers!

Posts: 2360 | Location: London | Registered: 31 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted Hide Post
Jean-Bernard, if you keep making posts like this people may start thinking that there are good French professional hunters, when we all know that this is a myth.

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Rambouillet, France | Registered: 25 June 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Arnaud is positioning his clients slightly behind those eles. The thing is- it dosn't look like it was needed! They are all monsters! What could have caused that hippo tusk to grow like that? It is from missing the upper tooth? Fantastic photos.

Posts: 1339 | Registered: 17 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of jbderunz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wink:
Jean-Bernard, if you keep making posts like this people may start thinking that there are good French professional hunters, when we all know that this is a myth.

Sorry Wink, I swear not to betray our secrets again. Imagine Americans be interested, sure the fees will hit the sky and We poor suckers be marginalized.

J B de Runz

Posts: 1727 | Location: France, Alsace, Saverne | Registered: 24 August 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
Come on October! JB, you are making the 30% price increase a little easier to take with this post!

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13675 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
I can't access the site..... anyone else out there having the same problem?

one of us
Picture of Safari-Hunt
posted Hide Post
I've seen it no problem here from Gauteng.

Frederik Cocquyt
I always try to use enough gun but then sometimes a brainshot works just as good.

Posts: 2549 | Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa | Registered: 06 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Kyler Hamann
posted Hide Post
Wow, those are some serious elephants!

Kyler

Posts: 2509 | Location: Central Coast of CA | Registered: 10 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 475Guy1
posted Hide Post
Shakari, is that with your laptop that you've had problems with or your personal PC? Your settings may be set way too high or you have an AV program that's blocking you out. Besides, you're not missing much, just a bunch of MONSTER TUSKERS that are down along side with other nice critters.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Used to be 475Guy add about 2000 more posts

Posts: 245 | Registered: 15 September 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of jbderunz
posted Hide Post
Arnauld called me and told me that his website is overwhelmed, thanks to You. That's why Shakari couldn't connect.
He certainly will post on this forum.

J B de Runz

one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post

I've tried on 3 seperate computers and still can't get it...... I've probably seen some of the pics at least anyway, but I'd like to take a squizz to be sure.

Jean

Thanks

one of us
posted Hide Post
There are some serious elephant pictured.........

BUT I have never seen a HIPPO like the one pictured in the fourth column, second row.

zzz

Posts: 389 | Location: Montana, USA | Registered: 29 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of mouse93
posted Hide Post
Steve just a peep in:

Posts: 2032 | Location: Slovenia | Registered: 28 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of jbderunz
posted Hide Post
in 2007 they got 10 elephants whose tusks were over 2 m (6 feet or 80 inches)
incredible!!!!!!!!

J B de Runz

one of us
Picture of SBT
posted Hide Post
Eeker Wow!!!!

"There are worse memorials to a life well-lived than a pair of elephant tusks." Robert Ruark

Posts: 4781 | Location: Story, WY / San Carlos, Sonora, MX | Registered: 29 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
Ah, finally got on the site....... very nice indeed! This company has what are probably some of the best areas in Tanzania..... they're not cheap, but nothing of best quality ever is!

one of us
posted Hide Post
For present day hunting, those group of elephant are really ahead of the curve. He must be hunting in best areas in Tanzania for sure. My guess is everything is above 70 lbs with a few pushing 90 lbs ???????

Dak

Posts: 495 | Location: USA | Registered: 25 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Jriley
posted Hide Post
These pictures are some of the most impressive I've seen on AR. Thanks for posting them! I've been daydreaming about those big tusks next to my fireplace.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Man! I'd like to be able to hunt elephant there. Those areas really are exceptional in this day and age.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 13024 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote