Notify
Tools

SA Ranch Hunt - Plains Game Special
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Balla Balla
posted
Dear AR Guests ...

I am planning to head over to SA myself (for about three months) from mid/late July time period. I am semi-retired and this is essentially a family visit to see my aged mother.

If any of the guests will be in, or planning to visit SA DURING (July/Aug/Sept) my brother Alan our Conservancy Ranch owner in Limpopo Province will offer the guests and/or friends a (plains game special) for July through September time period as listed.

Daily rate (hunting 1x1) USD 275.00 per day on 7 or 10 day hunts
Daily rate (hunting 2x1) USD 250.00 per day on 7 or 10 day hunts
Specie fee discount (less 15%) on species as advertised

Alan's ranch is game fenced, 9000 acre, and situated in the beautiful Soutpansberg mountains. Pick up and return is from Pietersburg airport, so flights need to be booked into Jo.burg and then a short one hour link flight to Pietersberg.

We can loan/rent rifles as/if required to save hassles with import/export. If you wish to bring (non-hunting wives guests and/or friends) we will offer them a (special rate) as well. My brothers wife Jessie would ensure that the ladies (got guided trips locally) to shop and visit the local region as required

Take care

Regards, Peter

Posts: 3331 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of gas57
posted Hide Post
Do you have nyala, waterbuck, and bushbuck?
Jeff in Texas

When catapults are outlawed, only outlaws will have catapults!

Posts: 903 | Location: Texas | Registered: 14 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Balla Balla
posted Hide Post
Hi Jeff ..

We do have those three species you mention and many others as well.

Also, should any hunters want to bring non-hunting guests to accompany we will offer them a special $100/day daily rate ... Children 12 and under free ..

Cheers, Peter

Posts: 3331 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote