New
Find
Notify
Tools

HSUS- from the NRA
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

Posts: 12105 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
Excellent shot across the bow of the beginning of a long fight!

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7558 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 12105 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted Hide Post
HSUS has worked quietly behind the scenes for decades and has actual political clout and support, and they are the biggest/most powerful enemy of hunters.

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Humane Society, and most of the animal rights groups are the biggest confidence schemes in history.

One of Us
Picture of Slider
posted Hide Post
I read somewhere that HSUS euthanize 95% of all animals they take in. That was a couple years ago. They gross 140 Million a year from little old Ladies!!!

Posts: 2694 | Location: East Wenatchee | Registered: 18 August 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Gentlemen:

I think we need to realize what CHC says is absolutely true. I also think that we need to realize that putting this commercial on during the Oscars is a massive effort to get the public to realize that the HSUS is a fraud.

Other things are being worked on that will be a huge problem for the HSUS.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Bravo Bravo.The only way to win is to go on the offensive.We have not been doing that.

Posts: 11651 | Location: Montreal | Registered: 07 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Grenadier
posted Hide Post
Good luck getting any major network to air this ad for any amount of money, especially during something like the Academy Awards.

Posts: 10900 | Location: North of the Columbia | Registered: 28 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
One ad was on during the Academy Awards.

One of Us
Picture of Grenadier
posted Hide Post
Was that ad by HSUS or NRA?

Posts: 10900 | Location: North of the Columbia | Registered: 28 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
NRA or at least NRA backed

one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
What does that dirtbag Pacelle make a year in salary and benefits? Talk about 1%er!

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7558 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That's great as far as it goes, but what am I missing about their supposed $15m settlement on the RICO case? That had to have been paid with donor funds which must be fraud in itself. Why isn't more being made of that?

Guys like Anthony Cooper - http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/d...ciety_b_1943902.html - had them pegged years ago.

And yes, I would love to know what Pacelle takes home in a year.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
One can't have everything in a 1 minute commercial.