Find
Notify
Tools

SCI Blue Bag Program
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Bwanna
posted
I am leaving for Zimbabwe on June 9th. Our local SCI chapter has asked that I take one or two of the SCI Blue Duffles with me. Has anyone had experience with this program? What have you taken in the duffle and to whom was it distributed?

Posts: 1667 | Location: Las Vegas, Nevada | Registered: 12 May 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ROSCOE
posted Hide Post
A guy I was with last year took one to a hospital in Zimbabwe. They seemed very happy for the supplies.

R. Lee Ermey: "The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle."
We're going to be "gifted" with a health care plan we are forced to purchase and fined if we don't, Which purportedly covers at least ten million more people, without adding a single new doctor, but provides for 16,000 new IRS agents, written by a committee whose chairman says he doesn't understand it, passed by a Congress that didn't read it but exempted themselves from it, and signed by a President, with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn't pay his taxes, for which we'll be taxed for four years before any benefits take effect, by a government which has already bankrupted Social Security and Medicare, all to be overseen by a surgeon general who is obese, and financed by a country that's broke!!!!! 'What the hell could possibly go wrong?'

Posts: 2122 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Do a search, this topic has popped up here before I believe.

Mink and Wall Tents don't go together. Especially when you are sleeping in the Wall Tent.
DRSS .470 & .500

Posts: 1051 | Location: The Land of Lutefisk | Registered: 23 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Balla Balla
posted Hide Post
Bwanna

Here is a DATED article which will explain and help you, there is a contact number as well that might help you at the end of the article

Blue Bag stories

Good Hunting

EMAIL Peter  Balla-Balla Company Portfolio
Peter J. Bird

Posts: 3331 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote