THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    How is the first day attendance at the DSC

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How is the first day attendance at the DSC
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
How is the crowd at the DSC today? Busy?

EZ

Posts: 3256 | Location: Texas | Registered: 06 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of CharlesL
posted Hide Post
They must all still be at the show. I won't make it down until Saturday.

DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member

Posts: 634 | Location: North Texas | Registered: 26 May 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post
I think it was light, but that is usual for Thursday. Saturday is usually the biggest day.

To be fair, I was only there for a few hours this afternoon.

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Vanderhoef
posted Hide Post
Was only there for a couple hours also but it seemed lighter than usual (I believe Thurs is always the slowest day) to me. Not sure if it's the new, larger venue but there seemed to be less exhibitors also. It just didn't feel the same but I'm sure I'll get used to it.

The parking sure sucked though.....

Regards,
Scott

"....but to protest against all hunting of game is a sign of softness of head, not of soundness of heart."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 466 | Location: Just west of Cleo, TX | Registered: 20 February 2008Reply With Quote