New
Find
Notify
Tools

Online or phone bidding for SCI?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I cannot find a link to online or phone bidding for the SCI show similar to that allowed in the DSC show?

Did I miss it or is SCI in-person only?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Not positive, but would bet it's in person only since you have to be a member first of all, and the auctions are live so interacting might be a problem? I am sure someone here will come up with a better answer. You could give them a call at the International Headquarters in Tucson, AZ as well.

Larry Sellers
SCI Life Member

Posts: 3460 | Location: Jemez Mountains, New Mexico | Registered: 09 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billrquimby
posted Hide Post
The person to speak with at SCI headquarters is Libby Grimes, the convention manager.

Bill Quimby

Posts: 2633 | Location: tucson and greer arizona | Registered: 02 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
it can be arranged for SCI members but must be done well in advance( or at least it could be done in the past). i have noticed friequently that during the day auctions, they are accepting phone bids while an item is up for bid. they have a bank of phone operators in the auction hall handling the incoming bids- call SCI and they will explain the process.

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13402 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote