THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    36 hours till we leave.....wooo hoooo!

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

36 hours till we leave.....wooo hoooo!
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Jeff Alexander
posted
Less than two days until we leave for 28 days in South Africa, Zimbabwe, and Namibia. This time it's Buff and Sable in Zim, Orynx, Eland, and Hartebeest in Nambia, and a week for mamma in Cape Town. This will be my second trip, and the first for my wife. We are traveling with some good friends (from here), Greg and Elisa. Elisa is hunting for Leopard in S.A. and Greg is hunting anything that moves. Should be fun.

I was planning on working today, but since I'm already on "Africa" time, I decided that since I'd be worthless at work that I may as well go shoot off sticks one more time.

We are ready to roll. How come I can't sleep this week?

Jeff

Posts: 1002 | Location: Dixieland | Registered: 01 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good luck! I've only got 24 months 'til I go.

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchett.

Posts: 3517 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 25 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Charles Mc Williams
posted Hide Post
Good luck and good hunting. Charlie

Posts: 343 | Location: U.S.A. | Registered: 16 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
All the best Jeff!

Have a Blast!

Minkman

Posts: 659 | Location: "The Muck", NJ | Registered: 10 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Kyler Hamann
posted Hide Post
TWENTY-EIGHT days! Wow, I've got to drop this second career in real estate and get into the USPS where the BIG money is! Wink

Best of luck Jeff! Tell Greg and Elisa "Hi" for me too!

Kyler

I'm so old that I still have some skills even without an internet connection or electricity.

Posts: 2507 | Location: Central Coast of CA | Registered: 10 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Steve
posted Hide Post
Good Luck! Bring back lots of photos for us to oggle.

-Steve

--------

www.zonedar.com

If you can't be a good example, be a horrible warning
DRSS C&H 475 NE
--------

Posts: 2781 | Location: Hillsboro, Or-Y-Gun (Oregon), U.S.A. | Registered: 22 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good luck and good hunting.Do bring us back lots of photos and detailed stories.

I love that "short time" feeling!

We seldom get to choose
But I've seen them go both ways
And I would rather go out in a blaze of glory
Than to slowly rot away!

Posts: 1370 | Location: Shreveport,La.USA | Registered: 08 November 2001Reply With Quote