Find
Notify
Tools

Re: safari
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted
You might also check with Wendell Reich who frequents this forum. Wendell has a deal for the species you seek in Mozambique and his package also includes a PAC elephant cow. When I was in the Zambezi Valley a few weeks ago and flying back to the RSA, I spent some time with a Doctor from Arkansas who was returning from this very hunt and he recommended it highly.

Posts: 7558 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Wendell Reich
posted Hide Post
Bwanamrm,

Small world, huh?

Croc, Hippo Cow and Buffalo are available on a 7-10 day Buffalo hunt in Mozambique. 1x1 package $6750 includes Buff trophy fee. You can add a Hippo cow ($750), Croc ($1500) and PAC Elephant ($3000, non exportable). I would recommend 10 days if you want to add the Elephant.

I am happy to help if you are interested.

Posts: 6265 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 13 July 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
You know Wendell, it really is a small world. That Doc was an excellent guy to spend some time with. We shared a table in the Harare Airport for lunch and the Jo'burg Airport for cokes and conversation. It was his first trip over and he did it right. If you talk to him soon, tell him the Texans said "hi" and we hope his grandkids got those bracelets!

Posts: 7558 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote