Find
Notify
Tools

Mark Sullivan
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
i have been reading a lot of opinions about sullivan ,some of the not good,in my opinion the man is a very good ph who provides the client some real danger and the animal the oportunity to kill his hunter .we all know that the only extreme dangerous hunt is the hunt of armed men but its honest to kill a buffalo at 20 mts given him the oportunity to charge and die in a flush of adrenaline.JUAN PABLO POZZI

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6382 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Never heard of him. bewildered

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Didn't he have the Beatles on his TV show a few years back?

Posts: 322 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Are you referring to the Mark Sullivan who builds best quality English double rifles?

http://www.londongunmakers.com/wouldyou.htm

Posts: 18352 | Location: Salt Lake City, Utah USA | Registered: 20 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
There's a Mark O'Sullivan who runs an Irish bar just around the corner from my house. As a matter of fact, I'm on the way down there to get a Guinness and a bowl of stew instead of this bi-weekly re-hash. Maybe two pints..... or maybe six... who knows?

beer

JudgeG ... just counting time 'til I am again finding balm in Gilead chilled out somewhere in the Selous.

Posts: 7694 | Location: GA | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
Picture of T.Carr
posted Hide Post
If I was worth a damn as a Moderator, I'd lock this topic right now!

Regards,

Terry

Msasi haogopi mwiba [A hunter is not afraid of thorns]

Posts: 5338 | Location: A Texan in the Missouri Ozarks | Registered: 02 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Zero Drift
posted Hide Post
I thought we just had our allotment of Sullivan bashing just a few weeks ago. It cannot be time to do this yet again... shame

Posts: 10780 | Location: Test Tube | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Mark who????.....

-Bob F. Big Grin

Posts: 3485 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 22 February 2001Reply With Quote
<mikeh416Rigby>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by BFaucett:
Mark who????.....

-Bob F. Big Grin

jump

One of Us
posted Hide Post
BobF

You beat me to it!

465H&H

Posts: 5686 | Location: Nampa, Idaho | Registered: 10 February 2005Reply With Quote