Notify
Tools

Cruiser Safaris?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of D99
posted
Anyone hunt with Cruiser Safaris?

Posts: 4729 | Location: Australia | Registered: 06 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Wendell Reich
posted Hide Post
I think Postdriver did. He had a good hunt, from what I remember.

Posts: 6265 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 13 July 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yes, I hunted with them in July, 2002 (wow, how time flies). Had a great hunt and they were excellent hosts. Large hunting areas, good trophy quality. I understand they've had some PH and camp staff turnover, but that they've completed some nice upgrades to the camp as well. The camp is actually the family's home, as well.

If I were going back for plains game, I'd not hesitate to book with them again.

Posts: 470 | Location: Mountains of Southern New Mexico | Registered: 24 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hunted with Cruiser Safari in 2003 and had the pleasure of enjoying the updates to the camp mentioned.

Peter and his staff run a 1st class operation, a fine family operated safari.

Should you choose to hunt with them, you must get Peter to tell you some of the stories that his father told him of the safaris of his youth, very interesting, btw his mother and father also live on the compound.....Bob

Posts: 94 | Location: S.E Pa | Registered: 05 October 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 300magman
posted Hide Post
I hunted with Cruiser Safaris in MAy of 2005. I enjoyed every part of the trip. I have a video filmed entirely at Cruiser Safari that I am trying to finish. The Hurricaine here in Mississippi seriously hampered our work for several weeks. I have some short intro clips that you can access as well as pictures at my website. http://www.bigmanoutdoorproducts.com
I am already planning another trip to Cruiser.

Posts: 323 | Location: Jackson, Miss | Registered: 12 October 2004Reply With Quote