New
Find
Notify
Tools

Namibian Freight Forwarder
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I received my trophies recently sent via air freight from Windhoek, Namibia to Cebu City, Philippines. I just wanted to share that if you want prompt service, reasonable rates, and very good communication, use Namibia Safari Services, WWW>namsaf.com.na. You can't go wrong.
Jess

Posts: 134 | Location: Cebu, Philippines | Registered: 08 September 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TJ
posted Hide Post
Jess:
I'm glad you got good service from this outfit. I didn't. They are one of the reasons I didn't return to Nam. to hunt.
My son and I hunted in Nam. 3-4 years ago. We used this outfit for prep and shipment of our trophies. We got screwed.
They shipped in old cardboard refrigerator boxes. I've got pics. Wart hog tusks lost, hartebeest skull cracked, Horns missing from a Springbok. I had insurance. I should say, I paid for insurance. After months of delays, I was offered the amount of the trophy fee only. I argued and lost. After they used my insurance money to pay for replacement trophies, which I did not request, I think they owed me $125USD. (The replacement warthog skull had a missmatched lower jaw!) They refused to send the money because it would cost them $35USD for bank fees. I give up. I figured if I ever get to Namibia again, I'll just go and get $125 worth of skin off of his sorry ass.
I have emails, pics, and bills to prove what I say.
I would never recommend this outfit.
I am happy you had a good experience with them. Maybe they learned from past experiences?

Posts: 948 | Location: Kenai, Ak. USA | Registered: 05 November 2000Reply With Quote